DayGame.com – The Girlfriend Sequence Program|1.91 GB
The Girlfriend Sequence program is a training produced from the original seminar that took place
in London in January 2013.
The program was conceived by Tom Torero to help men with getting an awesome relationships via a
step by step process.
You can view the 4 launch videos giving the background on the course’s development here:
•#1 Lost Girls (6th September 2013): Andy Yosha’s story of missed opportunities with girls he
could’ve had as girlfriends.
•#2 Unlikely Hero (7th September 2013): Tom Torero’s story of missed opportunities with women
and creating the girlfriend
sequence over 230 dates. You see the places where Tom first started taking women on dates and his
favorite spot, and he then
gives you 3 bits of advice from the Girlfriend Sequence.
•#3 Getting My Dream Girl (8th September 2013): Any goes to Slovenia to talk to one of the
original students from the Girlfriend
Sequence seminar (Diam from Copra, Slovenia Slovenia). Diam talks about his situation before the
program and how the
Girlfriend Sequence helped him to get better results and his dream girl.
•#4 The Girlfriend Sequence Revealed (9th September 2013):
Table of Contents/ List of Topics Covered:
– The first bubble of the girlfriend sequence – Text Bubble 1 (the false choice text) used to
get girls to go on dates with you.
– Why not to bring girl back to your place after the first date.
– Why you have a window of opportunity and can’t take her on too many dates (with the number
of dates that are ideal).
– Best places to take girls on first dates.
– What not to do when first sitting down with a girl on a date.
– How to get her to open up and relax around you (comfort bubbles).
The full video product also gives answers to meeting and attracting women
during the day (“daygame”) and how to have multiple relationships, if
that’s something you’re interested in.
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction - Premium is support resumable