2016 Microbiome Medicine Summit
English | Size: 1.35 GB (1,448,898,908 bytes)
Discover MORE quality gardening/health/cooking related education by searching for "gardenlibrary".
Don't miss these!
2016 Microbiome Summit *excellent, highly recommend*
2016 Natural Medicine Summit
2016 Metabolism Summit
2016 Heal Your Gut Summit
2016 Chronic Lyme Disease Summit Preview
Hungry For Change
Microbiome Medicine Summit 2016
Is your microbiome the missing link to achieving lasting optimal health?
33 experts will present ground-breaking information and a whole new perspective that could help you improve your emotional and physical wellbeing!
Did you know that your body is filled with bacteria?
According to research we are 50% bacteria! These trillions of organisms (known collectively as the microbiome) live all over our bodies and have a profound influence on our health. But what do you know about your microbiome? Understanding your microbiome is vitally important to understanding how to live a healthy life! This is especially true for people suffering from chronic diseases of the heart and digestive system, autoimmune disease, diabetes, thyroid disorders and more.
Did you know?
This information about the microbiome could help you:
Strengthening your immune system
Impacting genetic expression
Controlling caloric absorption
Guiding your brain
Critical Role of the Microbiome in the Future of Medicine
• Why the microbiome is changing conventional medicine
• Our obsession with hygiene and the problems it causes
• Importance of having a holistic and integrative medicine doctor
Raphael Kellman, MD
The Microbiome: The Next Revolution in Modern Medicine
• Discover why the microbiome is your greatest ally
• Evolution and the microbiome: Survival of the "wholest"
• Why cultivating a sense of wonder and awe impacts your microbiome
Macro Implications of Your Microbiome
• Why the microbiome is a revolution akin to quantum mechanics
• Discover your microbiome's vitamin-absorbing super powers
• How your microbiome can help you overcome genetics
Joseph Mercola, DO
The Basic Ways to a Healthy Microbiome
• Healing disease with sunshine, real food, movement and sleep
• Changing the paradigm of medicine today
• Importance of healing practices by our ancestors
Mark Hyman, MD
Bidirectional Relationship Between Glucose Fat and Microbiome
• Benefits of microbiome diets vs. calorie-counting diets
• Why good quality animal foods are more important than ever
• Connection between antibiotics in animals and humans
Alisa Vitti, HHC, AADP
Women's Health and Being in Partnership with Your Body
• Listening to intuition and what your body tells you
• What is the "Woman Code?"
• Connection between hormonal imbalance and your microbiome
Aviva Romm, MD
Connecting Women's Health and Your Microbiome
• The effects of antibiotics: when should you take them?
• What are "nightmare bacteria?"
• Microbiome damage and long-term health problems for kids
Mark A. Nesselson, MD
Impact of the Microbiome on Pregnancy, Birth and Early Childhood Development
• Prepping your body before pregnancy
• Recommended diet and probiotics for babies and children
• How your health as a child impacts your health as an adult
Kenneth Bock, MD
Microbiome, Inflammation and Toxicity in Developmental and Other Pediatric Disorders
• Restoring your microbiome after a C-section
• Importance of the microbiome in the neonate
• Should we get vaccinated? What should we be mindful of if we do?
Lawrence B. Palevsky, MD
The Common Misconceptions of Germs
• Are vaccines safe for you and your kids?
• Antibiotic overuse and its harmful effects
• Creating natural vs. vaccine-induced immunity
Brenda Watson, CNC
Digestive Care: Losing Weight Without the Sugar and Carbs
• Reduces cravings, improve microbiome and increase metabolism
• The difference between juicing and blended juice
• How to lose weight without craving sugar and carbs
Noah De Koyer, DC
The Do-It-Yourself Guide to Building a Healthy Microbiome
• Benefits of growing and consuming fermented foods
• Step-by-step process to creating fermented foods
• How connecting back to the earth is good for you
The Power of Fermented Foods=
• The benefits of fermented foods
• Recommended fermented foods to incorporate into your diet
• Suggested probiotics to restore gut health
Gerard Mullin, MD
New Dietary Approaches for Effective Weight Loss
• How to use food as medicine
• Stress and its effect on your gut
• Bacterial overgrowth and microbiome imbalances
Dieting the Bulletproof Way
• Really? Butter is good for you?
• The power of collagen enriched foods
• Foods that cause inflammation
Ubiome: Tests and Tools for Health Microbiome
• Microbiome tests vs. stool tests
• uBiome test results for medical and clinical doctors
• How to obtain a uBiome test
Eric Zielinski, DC, MPH(c)
Healing Your Skin with Essential Oils
• Skin issues and how to resolve them with essential oils
• Public health issues and solutions related to the skin microbiome
• DIY recipes for skin care and alternatives to harmful skin care products
Gerry Curatola, DDS
The Microbiome in Your Mouth
• How oral health is connected with the rest of your body
• Best practices for achieving optimal oral health
• Myths of oral care and oral health
Kara Fitzgerald, ND
A Key Player in the Microbiome: The Skin
• The epidermal microbiome's similarity to the gut microbiome
• How the skin microbiome protects you
• Caring for the critters of our skin
David Perlmutter, MD
The Microbiome's Influence on Your Brain
• Connection between inflammation and disease
• How to reestablish gut lining
• Dietary changes and healing the microbiome
Martha Herbert, MD, PhD
New Research to Improve Brain Function and Neurodevelopmental Degenerative Disorders
• Interaction between your gut and brain ecology
• Improving brain function and eliminating toxins
• Role of lymphatic and immune systems linking ecosystems
How to Improve Your Neurological Health
• Preventing cognitive decline or "Bread Head"
• Supplement and vitamin recommendations to improve brain function
• The cause of growing rates of Alzheimer's
Natasha Campbell-McBride, MD
Relationship Between Gut Health, Mental Disorders and Mental Clarity
• Dietary changes to influence anxiety, depression, stress and brain fog
• Steps to healing your gut: GAPS Diet
• Recommended supplements to naturally improve mental health
Julie Matthews, CNC
How Beneficial Bacteria Can Help Children with Autism
• Differences in pathogenic bacteria levels in children with autism
• Recommended foods for an individualized diet
• Fundamental nutritional principles for children with autism
Amy Myers, MD
Taking Control of Your Autoimmune Disorder
• Major myths about autoimmune disorders
• Connection between mold and your overall health
• Role of stress, even in the world of functional medicine
Jill Carnahan, MD, Functional Medicine
Connection Between the Microbiome and Autoimmune Diseases
• What are the triggers for autoimmune diseases?
• Leaky Gut Syndrome and its causes
• Small Intestine Bacteria Overgrowth and what to do about it
Izabella Wentz, PharmD
Improve Your Thyroid Functions by Focusing on Your Microbiome
• Signs and symptoms of thyroid imbalance
• Accurately testing for thyroid disorders
• What is Hashimoto's and what can you do about it?
Leo Galland, MD
The Allergy Solution for a Healthy Microbiome
• The difference between treating disease vs. treating people
• The effects of inflammation on your microbiome
• Role of the "healer" and "healee" in the healing process
Donna Gates, MEd, ABAAHP
The Power of Developing a Strong Inner Ecosystem
• What is meant by the "inner ecosystem?"
• Importance of treating your health like an ecosystem
• How the Body Ecology Diet helps create a strong microbiome
Larry Dossey, MD
How Consciousness and Mindset Affect the Microbiome and Overall Health
• Benefits of having a connected mindset
• Impact of prayer and spirituality in medicine and health
• Listen to stories of "spontaneous remission"
Humans, Bacteria, and the Environment: How we are all Interconnected
• Importance of endocrine disruptors to your body
• Create a toxic-free environment for your family
• How environmental health affects your personal health
Deepak Chopra, MD
How Thoughts, Feelings, and Environment Influence Gene Expression
• How your body is a process that can be changed through consciousness
• "Speaking the language" of your cells and microbiome
• Impact of emotions on your microbiome
Ann Louise Gittleman, PhD, CNS, Nutritionist
Parasites May be the Hidden Cause of Your Health Issues
• How to know when you have a parasite
• Which parasites are the most prevalent?
• Lifestyle habits that stop parasites in their tracks
MEET YOUR HOST
Raphael Kellman, MD is a pioneer in functional medicine with a holistic and visionary approach to healing. For over a decade, Dr. Kellman has been studying the research of the Microbiome and paving the way for other doctors to see how consideration of the Microbiome is vital in order to properly treat patients. In 17 years of practice, he has worked with more than 40,000 patients, many of whom have come to him from all over the world, usually after suffering without help for years. Dr. Kellman helps people regain their health by gaining a deeper understanding of what it means to "heal" and helps them get to the root causes of their disease. His treatments are informed by his background in the philosophy of science, and administered with compassion and kindness.
Dr. Kellman is the author of The Microbiome Diet, Matrix Healing, and Gut Reactions drawing on the latest research in biochemistry, metabolism, hormones, genetics, environment, emotions and life circumstances to help people achieve optimal health.
Dr. Kellman is a sought after expert who regularly speaks about treatments for thyroid, autism, auto-immune diseases, holistic health, gut Microbiome, and more.
Dr. Kellman has been interviewed by Dr. Deepak Chopra for his show One World and has been featured in countless publications including, Prevention, Marie Claire, W Magazine, Alternative Medicine, Women's Health. His work has been praised by notable industry professionals such as Christine Northrup, MD; and Joseph Mercola, MD.
Dr. Kellman is a graduate of Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York and completed his postgraduate training in internal medicine at Beth Israel Hospital, Lenox Hill Hospital and St. John's Hospital. Before beginning his own practice, Dr. Kellman worked as a medical director at several centers and worked in cancer research at Sloan Kettering Memorial Hospital.
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!