iOS 8 Swift Programming Cookbook (Repost)
English | September 2014 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 5 hrs 56 min | 1.55 GB
Learn how to overcome several programming issues when creating apps for iOS devices with iOS 8. This video course with Vandad Nahavandipoor, based on his cookbook with the same name, walks you through 30 practical recipes for working with the iOS 8 SDK, including HealthKit, HomeKit, Core Data, and CloudKit. If youre familiar with Objective-C or other object-oriented programming languages, youll also learn details for switching to Apples new language, Swift.
By the end of this video tutorial, youll pick up techniques for storing and protecting data, networking, creating vibrant user interfaces, using concurrency, working with the Address Book, and many other options.
- Get a practical and thorough introduction to Swift
- Integrate CloudKit into your apps and store information with ease
- Access users health-related information with HealthKit
- Interact with accessories inside the users home with HomeKit
- Add blur effects to your views and display alerts and action sheets
- Build custom keyboards and create a service within your app
- Retrieve and manipulate contacts and groups from the Address Book
- Perform batch updates on Core Data
- Complete a long-running task in the background