LJHolloway Photography: August 2014 Live Webinar Recording
Duration: 2hr 35m | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720 30fps | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 ch | 617 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
5 complete color edits as well as 1 black & white edit. Images shown below are images covered in this recording.
The images edited during these recordings and videos may turn out slightly differently than those shown here. I do not use actions or presets in my editing, therefore, each time that I edit a certain image, it will come out with slight variations from previous edits.
Class Length: Approximately 4 hours and 10 minutes
Important Information (please read):
- Live webinar recordings are just that a recording of a previous live class. Class lengths vary slightly from class to class. During a live class, students communicate questions to me via a chat box. You will periodically hear me answering these questions during the recording even though you will not see the chat box that I see. You will be able to gain useful bonus information from these Q&A periods I promise I am not talking to myself! :)
- The images edited during these recordings and videos may turn out slightly differently than those shown here. I do not use actions or presets in my editing, therefore, each time that I edit a certain image, it will come out with slight variations from previous edits.
- Images edited in videos and recordings are done without the use of any actions or presets.
- All post-processing is done using LR5 and CS6. The steps taught should be easily translatable using other versions of Photoshop as well as ACR. I am not versed in Photoshop Elements or ACR, but this is what I have heard from past students who have attended one of my live online classes. If you use different editing software than what I use, purchases are made at your own discretion.
- My private Facebook mentoring group is only open for those who have attended a live class or workshop. Purchasing a video or recording does not grant access to this group.
- All videos and recordings sold here are NOT for beginners. If you do not know how to use masks and layers, you will likely be lost.
- Recording and video purchases are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE.
- You may watch your purchased recording or video as many times as you please during your 180 day access period once purchase has been made. If you need a time extension, you may purchase one HERE.
- Videos and recordings are not available to those who do ANY mentoring of any kind.
- Videos and recordings are not available for purchase by those who reside within 75 miles of Kingman, Arizona. This includes the cities of Bullhead City, Laughlin, Lake Havasu City, Fort Mohave, and any other nearby areas.
- I reserve the right to refuse the sale of my videos and recordings to anyone for any reason with a refund provided.
- The information needed to create an account to view your purchased video or recording will be delivered to you via e-mail within 1-2 business days of your purchase (usually much sooner).
More info -