Tariq Elite Nasheed - Relationships Riches and Race
Tariq Nasheed is a New York Times best-selling author,host of the mack-lessons radio series, and also the publisher of "Black players the secret world of black pimps". His no non-nonsense approach to dealing with women is second to none not only in terms of "up'n your game" but also in up'n the standards of women you deal with.
The most important factor in being successful with women and people in general is your "inner-game ".
This is type of confidence that can only manifest through self value and understanding what assets you bring to the table. This program will be focusing on developing your inner game which in turn will develop your mouth piece ensuring success not only in your approach to women but, also in day to day life.
- Learn how to approach women while still maintaining your dominance as a male .
- How to control a woman's mind and avoid being manipulated
- Learn the tricks that women use
- How to manage multiple women
- How to gain and maintain a monogamous relationship
- How to take women home on the first encounter
- Women to avoid and reading women
- Interracial mackin
- How to approach women
- And much,much more
Relationships,Riches,and Race is a lecture film from best selling author/film producer Tariq Elite Nasheed. In this live lecture,recorded at the Vittam Theater in Chicago,Tariq Nasheed gives his unique commentary on subjects such as: *What we as a society really want out of life *What men look for from women *What women really want out of relationships *How the system of race affects relationships *How race affects economics And much more