Quickly Design and Publish eBooks on your Mac with Vellum
Save time designing beautiful, cross-platform eBooks for iBooks, Kindle, and Nook using the free Vellum for Mac OS X
Get your book published in 1/10th the time!
If you've written short stories, technical books, or your own biography but have a tight budget or don't want to deal with big, scary publishers, this course will help you during the process of designing your ebook and getting it ready for iBooks, Kindle, or Nook marketplaces.
Vellum is an application for Mac OS X that makes it easy to design a beautiful ebook for all 3 digital stores in one simple process.
In this course, I'll help you download and install the software, practice with sample material, and then import your own prepared manuscript and get it ready to upload. You'll be one step closer to earning a passive income with your writing!
What are the requirements?
- Have access to an Apple computer with MacOS X 10.9 (Mavericks) or later
- Have an ebook ready to be published (or plan on publishing for other authors)
- The Vellum app is free to download and use, but publishing a finished eBook requires an in-app purchase
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 18 lectures and 1 hour of content!
- Download and install the FREE Vellum app
- Become familiar with the Vellum app using sample material
- Import a prepared ebook from Apple Pages or WeiRuan-->WeiRuan Word format
- Design eBooks by adding text and image features
- Publish their eBook to Amazon, Nook, and iBook marketplaces
What is the target audience?
- Self-publishing authors
- Independent publishers helping beginning authors
- Mac OS X version 10.9 or later (Mavericks or Yosemite)
- NOT ShiChuang only users
- NOT authors looking for help writing their book