Event-Driven Microservices Training Video
2016-03-03.MP4, AVC, 1000 kbps, 1280x720 | English, AAC, 64 kbps, 2 Ch | 4.75 hours | 1.22 GB
Instructor: Chris Richardson
In this project-based Event-Driven Microservices video tutorial series, you'll quickly have relevant skills for real-world applications.
Follow along with our expert instructor in this training course to get:
Concise, informative and broadcast-quality Event-Driven Microservices training videos delivered to your desktop
The ability to learn at your own pace with our intuitive, easy-to-use interface
A quick grasp of even the most complex Event-Driven Microservices subjects because they're broken into simple, easy to follow tutorial videos
Practical working files further enhance the learning process and provide a degree of retention that is unmatched by any other form of Event-Driven Microservices tutorial, online or offline... so you'll know the exact steps for your own projects.
Software developers and architects increasingly turn to microservices as a framework for improving the agility and velocity of their development efforts. But is it the right approach? This video presents a balanced view of the benefits and drawbacks of microservices. It outlines the motivations driving the adoption of microservices; compares and contrasts it to monolithic architecture; describes solutions to key problems such as inter-service communication and distributed data management; and moves on to a set of strategies for refactoring a monolithic application into a set of microservices.
- Understand how microservice architecture tames complexity in large applications
- Discover strategies for partitioning an application into microservices
- Examine deployment patterns like multiple services per host and service per virtual machine
- Understand the issues surrounding API gateways, service discovery, and service registration
- Discover the microservice chassis - a framework for easily creating small short lived services
- Explore the problem of data consistency in microservices and solutions to that problem
- Learn about event sourcing, implementing queries, and command query responsibility segregation
Buy Premium Account To Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction - Premium is support resumable