Fresh & Simple Cooking with Yuppiechef
English | 2016 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 1 hrs | 1.34 GB
eLearning, Lifestyle, Food & Beverage | Skill level: All level
Discover fun, imaginative ways to combine light and wholesome ingredients for easy, everyday meals
Discover fun, imaginative ways to combine light and wholesome ingredients for easy, everyday meals with author and fresh food enthusiast, Sarah Graham.
In this course youll learn the tips, tricks and techniques needed to keep it fresh and simple with speedy salads, soups, smoothies, wraps and crunchy homemade granola.
Sarah Graham started her food blog in May 2010, and later that year was the first South African food blogger to be awarded a book contract. Since then, Sarah has gone on to author her cookbooks, ‘Bitten and ‘Smitten, and her own TV show.
Up your game in the kitchen with Yuppiechefs online cooking courses. Learn at your own pace, in the comfort of your own home. Why not get the kids involved too?
What are the requirements?
- Basic kitchen equipment and ingredients are needed, and everything is described at the start of each lesson
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 7 lectures and 1 hour of content!
- Stock your pantry and cupboards with Sarahs recommendations for quick and easy cooking
- Make tasty homemade mayonnaise that will impress your guests
- Assemble delicious wraps and bake your own quick flatbread
- Know the ins and outs of simply, heart salads
- Whip up quick and easy salad dressings
- Make showstopping gourmet salads
- Craft perfect pesto
- Get out of your soup comfort zone with Thai soup with chicken dunplings
- Have healthy homemade snacks in your cupboard - granola with berry compote and oat bars
- Work with blended fruit and conquer homemade sorbet
What is the target audience?
- Anyone looking for fresh, interesting recipe ideas that are easy to make, healthy and wont blow the budget