Indesign Tables In Depth | 723 MB
What if you could create graphics-based tables tables that don't even look like tables? Tables are powerful design tools, but they're not always used to their full potential. In this course, Diane Burns shows how to create and fmat tables in new ways.
Learn how to create special alternating fills and interesting stroke patterns; use graphic cells to integrate images into your tables; change the shape of a table with anched shapes; and highlight columns to draw the eye to imptant data. Plus, find out how to use tables in unique ways such as creating infographics and complex page layouts.
* Navigating and selecting tables
* Fmatting text in tables
* Wking with fills
* Inserting and deleting rows and columns
* Rotating text
* Dealing with overset text
* Applying cell and table styles
* Updating table data
* Wking with graphic cells
* Creating infographics with tables
* Creating pull quotes and design objects using tables
* Expting tables to EPUB
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!