How To Empower Your Child When You're Divorced.
English | 2016 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 35 min | 135 MB
eLearning, Personal Development, Parenting & Relationships| Skill level: All level
Creating High Self Esteem In A Changing World
This course is designed for parents who are either divorced or planning to divorce. The course consists of 8 short animated videos with a brief quiz after each video. The video content takes 33 minutes to complete. The only materials necessary will be a desktop or laptop computer.
As a Licensed Mental Health Counselor and former Elementary school Guidance Counselor, I have helped many parents and children successfully deal with divorce. For this reason, I want to share this information. Divorce doesn't have to be traumatic.
After completing the course, you will know:
1) the behaviors that are most damaging to your child.
2) the benefits of getting along with your ex.
3) how to prevent or reduce your child's anxiety.
4) the enormity of your impact as your child's primary role model.
5) how to take care of your own physical and emotional needs.
6) what to share with your child as well as what to keep from your child.
7) how to negotiate dating and re-marriage.
8) whether your child is an introvert or an extrovert and how to manage his or her individual needs.
9) the values you wish to pass on to your child.
Finally, by taking this course, you'll have the skills and knowledge to foster high self- esteem in your child, as well as the peace of mind that comes with knowing you're taking positive action in the best interest of your children.
What are the requirements?
- The only materials you'll need is a desktop or laptop computer.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 9 lectures and 35 mins of content!
- increase your child's self-esteem
- learn how your relationship with your ex is affecting your child
- reduce your child's anxiety
- appreciate your impact as a role model for your child
- take care of your own physical and emotional needs
- protect your child from abandonment fears
- share only what's appropriate with your child
- help your child thrive when you date and re-marry
- understand your child's temperament and needs
- identify the values you want to pass on to your child
What is the target audience?
- This course is suited for parents who are either divorced or thinking about getting a divorce. It's also suited for people who have divorce in their family and want to learn about the basic needs of children. It's not a course for children.
Buy Premium Account To Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction - Premium is support resumable