RayWenderlich - Introducing Stack Views Series (Swift)
English | 2016 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 1 hr 7 min | 1.04 GB
Stack views are a great new introduction in iOS 9, allowing you to create horizontally and vertically arranged stacks of views without having to touch Auto Layout constraints. They're super-simple to use, and have great support in interface builder - you'll be building amazing layouts in no time at all.
In this series you'll learn everything from the basics of stack views, through building complex layouts and animation, to using UIStackView in code. If you aren't up to speed with Auto Layout, you should check out our Auto Layout series.
- Introducing Stack Views: Series Introduction (5:32)
- Introducing Stack Views Part 1: Your First Stack View (12:55)
- Introducing Stack Views Part 2: Nested Stack Views (11:02)
- Introducing Stack Views Part 3: Configuration (13:23)
- Introducing Stack Views Part 4: Animating Stack Views (6:04)
- Introducing Stack Views Part 5: UIStackView In Code (12:40)
- Introducing Stack Views: Conclusion (3:44)
Buy Premium Account To Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction