InfiniteSkills - Designing with Empathy
English | .FLV | aac, 44100 Hz, stereo | h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 15.00 fps(r) | 698MB
UX design expert Dani Nordin shows how developing and communicating empathy produces a more comprehensive and nuanced view of your users that will improve your products. She outlines a practical approach to user research that will help you uncover the principles and reasoning that guide your users' behavior. She describes effective techniques for communicating research results to the design team and for obtaining UX design buy-in from stakeholders.
- Discover the four types of empathy that relate to UX design
- Learn why good UX design requires a well crafted user definition
- Explore best practices for planning research, recruiting participants, and conducting interviews
- Understand the value of interviews, contextual inquiry and ethnography in user research
- Discover how user-goal-driven personas help teams concur on user definitions
- Learn why user journeys and customer experience maps create stakeholder buy-in
- Understand the power of UX/CX strategy documents in creating alignment inside and outside your immediate business stakeholders
- Discern the distinctions and needs for design studios, principles, and briefs
Author and speaker Dani Nordin is the Director of UX, Digital Engagement at Pegasystems in Cambridge, MA. Prior to joining Pegasystems, she worked as the Senior UX Designer at Harvard Business Review, and was a Research Associate at the Bentley User Experience Center.
Buy Premium Account To Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
Links are Interchangeable - No Password