WordPress : Design, Develop & Test - Without A Webhost
English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 2 hrs | 299 MB
eLearning, Design, Web Design | Skill level: All level
How to do WordPress design, development, and testing offline on your own local computer using XAMPP for PC, Mac, & Linux
If you want to learn how to do WordPress design, development, and testing in the quickest, safest, best possible way then this is the course for you!
It WON'T teach you HOW to design, develop, and test, but it WILL teach you how to create your very own web server environment on your PC, Mac, or Linux computer using XAMPP, so that you can safely, quickly, and easily do all your WordPress work offline, without needing a web host.
You need this course if you want to...
Work on client sites
Work with live sites in a safe, controlled environment offline
Make changes - without breaking the live website
Clean up malware infections safely
Put security in place BEFORE putting your (or your clients) website in a risky situation
Design, develop, and test in a secure and private environment
Work anywhere, without having to worry about an internet connection
In this course you are going to learn how to install a WordPress site from scratch, as well as how to take an existing site currently hosted on the internet, and replicate the site on your local computer.
You are then going to see a practical, real world example of working with WordPress using XAMPP on your local computer. You will be shown step-by-step how to remove thousands of spam comments from a WordPress site, quickly, safely, and easily, on the local computer before the site is then uploaded to a live web host.
This course has been created by someone who has been using WordPress since it's very first release, and who has been actively creating WordPress websites for himself and his clients since 2003.
You NEED this course if...
You have a site that has malware or phishing exploits that you need to clear up
You need to build a website somewhere the client can't access it- until you are ready for them to see it
You have site that you need to make a make a major redesign to
You need to make ANY changes to a WordPress site (even if it's just a plugin upgrade) and don't want to mess up the whole site
My Guarantee To You
I'm 100% confident that this is the best course on this topic available anywhere, at any price. So here's my guarantee to you -- take this course now, check it out, and if at any point in the next 30 days you disagree with me, then you simply ask for a refund. You'll get every penny of your money back - no questions asked. That's how confident I am that you will find this course perfect for your needs. So go ahead, take this course now. Just click on the blue button that says 'Take this course', and remember, it's entirely risk free!
What are the requirements?
- Students should have a basic familiarity with WordPress, and how to install plugins and themes.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 22 lectures and 2 hours of content!
- Install and work with WordPress on a local computer (ShiChuang, Mac, or Linux) and be able to successfully transfer the WordPress site between the local computer and an online site.
- Know how to quickly and easily remove thousands of spam comments from a WordPress site
- Have a better understanding of the WordPress files and databases in relation to how they store details about the website address
- Be able to comfortably and safely make changes to a WordPress site away from the live environment, and then move the changes to live after testing is complete
What is the target audience?
- Anyone who has an interest in WordPress and wants to build a website with it, develop it, and make changes to it
- Anyone who uses WordPress to build web sites for themselves, or a client
- This course is particularly relevant to you if you are a web designer or web developer, and you work with WordPress
- The course is ideal if you have a WordPress site that has been hit with malware or huge volumes of spam comments
- The course is specifically for anyone using the self-hosted version of WordPress (available from WordPress.org) and does NOT cover sites hosted on WordPress.com
- The course does NOT teach you WordPress development, programming, or how to design or code. It DOES teach you how to create an environment on your own local computer, using XAMPP, in which you can run WordPress, without the need for a web host, so that you can perform any design, development, or testing that you wish to do.
Download From Nitroflare
Download From RapidGator
Download From Uploaded
Download From Uploadable