Master Your To-Do List
English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 1 hr | 275 MB
eLearning, Personal Development, Productivity | Skill level: All level
A solution to a problem that we all have!
We all know the frustration of missing deadlines or forgetting to do something around the house. We know to write ourselves notes so we don't forget, but how do you remember to look at the note? If you have ever struggled to remember what that important thing you had to do today was, this is the course for you. I will introduce you to Todoist, the solution to the "what was I supposed to do again?" problem.
Todoist is supported by all major software platforms, so your to-do list goes with you wherever you are. No more mis-placed sticky notes or forgotten memos, Todoist is the one place to list everything that needs to get done.
In this course, I will walk you through each feature of both the free and premium versions of Todoist and demonstrate how it can be used to improve your productivity. I will also reveal my own Todoist to-do list to further show how it can improve your daily life.
Why choose this course?
- This course is what an optimal to-do list should be: simple. It only takes a few hours to complete, and is designed to be easy to learn. Complicated task systems waste your time; I will not. If you are tired of spending too much time organizing what you need to do, instead of actually doing it, this course is perfect for you.
What are the requirements?
- Only a basic understanding of using computers/smartphones is required
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 30 lectures and 47 mins of content!
- Leverage Todoist to set goals and get more done
- Feel confident that you are not forgetting anything
- Track your performance over time
- Save time with a centralized to-do list system
What is the target audience?
- This course is for those who struggle to remember everything that needs to be done
- This course is also for those who have tried other to-do lists that were too complicated
- This course is not for those who already have a working task organization system
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction