Infinite Skills: Designing for Mobile Training Video
English | .FLV | aac, 44100 Hz, stereo | h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 15.00 fps(r) | 698MB
Learn how to design mobile apps that users love and that also meet your business goals. In this video course, user experience (UX) expert and designer Paul McAleer takes you step-by-step, explaining techniques that will help you research, plan, design, and test your app. You'll learn how to approach content strategy, build efficient user interfaces, and present your project effectively to stakeholders.
- Learn information architecture fundamentals and how they are best applied in a mobile context, including sitemaps and taxonomies
- Dive into practical ways to address mobile from a design perspective, including Responsive Web Design
- Build a UI that includes individual widgets, tap targets, gestures, page flows, and page structures, animation, and interactivity
- Understand overall trends that affect mobile content, including text, video, and audio
- Examine hardware and software tools available for usability testing
-Learn structure, presentation style, and recommended best practices for communicating your design to stakeholders
Paul McAleer has over 30 years of experience in technology and design, including 20 years on the web and digital touchpoints for Orbitz, Gogo, Expedia, and Stanford Health Care. Paul is currently a UX manager at Rightpoint, where he delivers powerful apps, websites, and strategies for brands.