Making Sense of Who You Are in the World
English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 2 hrs | pdf | 115 MB
eLearning, Business, Management | Skill level: All level
Learn how to work with your emotions to develop your self-awareness and determine your destiny.
Making sense of who you are in the world involves a good level of self-awareness; knowing your values and how your strengths and weaknesses can support you or limite you in your life.
How you manage yourself - your thoughts and your feelings - depends upon how you well you understand your emotions, how control them and how use them as you make you way through life..
It is one of the ways that you use your emotional intelligence. The course covers the awareness part of how you manage your inner world of being.
This course is a stand alone course for anyone interested in understanding themselves better and cdetermining their core purpose, vocation or destiny in life. It forms part of a comprehensive course that explores emotional intelligence in more depth.
Emotions are not about being soft an fluffy, they are vital in help you to make hard, direct management decisions. Managing your emotions well can mean managing your life with more influence and impact.
In this course, we will explore the way that you manage your emotions and how this drives your self-confidence, your beliefs about yourself, and how you work with your life goals. You'll receive all the information that you need and will be coached using loads of practical hints that you can use straight away.
The course is made up of a series of lectures and contains a comprehensive workbook. There are a series of interactive exercises that involve some activity with other people and some reflection.
The course material makes up a one to two day workshop so is equivalent to 8 -12 hour's training.
What are the requirements?
- You should have an interest and understanding of emotional intelligence but no prior knowledge and experience is needed to benefit from the course.
- An interest in how to determine who you are and where your life is going.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 29 lectures and 1 hour of content!
- Develop your understanding of who you are; what your core purpose is, what your values are and what limits your success
- Manage your emotions and feelings more effectively to have the impact that you need
- Develop the way that your regulate and control your emotions
- Become more self-aware
- Develop and build your emotional intelligence
What is the target audience?
- This course will support the development of your emotional intelligence. It will be of interest to anyone who is looking to develop their self-awareness. It will help you to identify your values, your strengths and your weaknesses, and self limiting beliefs. It covers the aspects of emotional management that leads to good goal setting that leads you to your core purpose or vocation in life..
Download From Nitroflare
Download From RapidGator
Download From Uploaded
Download From Uploadable