Promote Your Business and Earn More Sales By Mastering Yelp
English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 2 hrs | pdf | 189 MB
eLearning, Business, Entrepreneurship | Skill level: All level
Learn how your business can generate more customers; more sales and better online reviews by participating in Yelp.
Starting in 2004, Yelp has earned its way to the top dog among review websites.
Originally designed so customers could find and review restaurants, Yelp quick expanded across the United States and now in every country around the world.
It was recently reported that there are more than 130 million Yelp users per month (and growing) with 80 million users accessing the Yelp app via mobile devices.
In this course, we'll explore:
- How Yelp works to promote your business and earn you more sales and more customers.
- How you can use Yelp to earn better search engine rankings in Google and other search engines.
- How to get your business ranked higher within Yelp's own search engine.
- How the Yelp review system works (and why some reviews aren't published).
- How to use Yelp tools to create special sales offers to customers.
There are dozens upon dozens of online review; business listings and mapping websites, including Google+ Local (formerly called Google Maps or Google Places); Bing Local; Manta; City Search and many others.
While many small business owners don't have the time to create and manage multiple accounts and websites, they should create and manage their profiles in Yelp.
Consistently, Yelp is ranked in the Top 10 in Google search results on many local keywords. By participating in Yelp, you give your business the opportunity to be ranked higher and earn more customers and more sales.
What are the requirements?
- Students should have a basic understanding of Yelp or other business review websites such as Google+ Local, Manta, Yellow Pages, etc.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 17 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
- Learn More About Yelp And How It Works
- Why Yelp Can Be Your No. 1 Business Sales Tool
- How To Claim, Confirm and Optimize Your Yelp Business Profile
- Why Creating A Strong Photo Gallery In Yelp Is A Key To Earning More Sales
- How To Take Your Yelp Profile To The Next Level
- How Online Review Websites Work
- How Online Reviews Are Important For Your Business
- How Some Reviews Never Appear in Your Yelp Profile And Why
- How To Fix, Repair and Remove Negative Reviews in Yelp
- How To Track Your Yelp Metrics
- Understanding Yelp Deals and Advertising Options
What is the target audience?
- This course is designed for local businesses who seek more online traffic which will result in more customers to their store, restaurant, law firm, etc.
- This course is ideal for business owners who have struggled with online review websites, such as Yelp.
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction - Premium is support resumable