Google Analytics Essential Training (2015)
Size: 561MB | Duration: 3h 36m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 15fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch
Do you want to know more about your visitors and how your content is performing? Whether you run a website for a home business or a large corporation, Google Analytics is the industry standard for tracking, analyzing, and reporting site data.
Knowing how to use Google Analytics correctly will help you measure site traffic, SEO, engagement, ad revenue, and even activity on social media. This course shows you how to get set up in Google Analytics and glean insights from each of the reports. Author Brad Batesole explains how to interpret your results, create and track goals, and use options like dimensions and segments to go deeper. Each tutorial is practical and succinct, touching on the features you'll use most in your day-to-day analytics workflow.
* Creating a Google Analytics account
* Installing tracking tags
* Reading the dashboard, graphs, and data tables
* Setting up report filters
* Looking at audience demographics and interests
* Tracking engagement with behavior reports
* Exploring traffic with acquisition reports
* Viewing shared content and referrals with social reports
* Reviewing SEO feedback
* Tracking events
* Configuring conversion goals
* Adding custom campaign tracking
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!