Cameron Teone - Building Attraction Secrets
Name Product: Cameron Teone - Building Attraction Secrets
Download Size: 770 MB
COST: $197= Your Free
Author: Cameron Teone
Sale Page: _
In this course Cameron Teone will teach you a multitude about how to approach, meet, and date tons of new women and does so with the way of a natural.
List of Topics Covered:
Disc One: Understanding Attraction
- Learn about attraction formula that shows you exactly why women feel attraction
Disc Two: Confidence And The Driving Forces.
- What is the "Three Pillars of Confidence"?
Discs Three & Four: The Attributes™.
- The "holy grail" of pickup
Disc Five: Conversational Frames.
- How to pass the subtle tests whenever women ask you questions
Disc Six: Calibration.
- The mechanics behind being the "popular guy"
Disc Seven: Story Telling.
- How to create and deliver stories that will have her captivated
Disk Eight: Identity, Beliefs and Solid Game.
- The method to build a powerful identity and belief system
Disc Nine: Opening and Conversational Mastery.
- Discover the opening and conversational techniques
* Disc Nine Bonus: Appearance.
This is one of the shorter chapter designed to give you ideas on how to improve your overall appearance and fashion.
Disc Ten: Supplication and Social Conditioning.
- Two topics that delve into the heart and soul of why so many men take refuge in the seduction community.
Disc Eleven: Understanding Techniques, Avoiding Bad Advice and Final thoughts On Attitude.
- This disk will give insight into understanding why certain men always succeed and how you can become that man
Disc Twelve: Summary.
- A review of the entire program, this chapter will categorize the attributes into 5 main categories and explain to you where you need to get started.
Disc Thirteen: Debriefing.
- Designed to be as close to an interactive workshop
Disc Fourteen: Bonus Interview with Steve Piccus
- The Proper Attitudes of a man, (and how most men are missing it.
- What it means to be a man
- Where to begin in order to achieve what you want
- The single most important step in achieving balance (without this, you may be lost and just going in circles.)
Disc Fifteen: Bonus Interview with David Wygant
- Dave's ideas on meeting women during everyday environments
- 3 keys to day-time approaches Dave's favorite place to take women on 1st dates.
Disc Sixteen: Bonus Interview with Barry Kirkey
- Barry's story of how he got started in the community
- His triumph in overcoming depression, and obsessive compulsive disorder.
- Ending dependence on club-validation.