Anatomy of Digital Photography
English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 2 hrs | pdf | 744 MB
Looking at the fundamentals of digital photography, exploring the camera, lenses and lighting.
This course is designed for those students who are interested in learning how to use a digital signal lens reflex (DSLR) and want to get the most out of the features inside.
The course is made up of 26 videos with transcripts for each video.
Section 1 introduces the course.
Section 2 contains two videos. One explores Ansel Adam's zone system and how this helps to gauge the tonal range within an image. The other looks at techniques used to get good composition.
Section 3 looks at the different types of cameras; types of sensors used; image resolution; how to use iris, shutter speed and iso; what camera modes are used; a discussion on white balance; and an exploration of different light metering modes.
Section 4 goes through the workings of a camera lens; explores different focusing methods; how different lenses work and when to use them; how to do close-up work and use extension tubes; and a discussion on four types of filters.
Section 5 examines lighting situations with the first video cover daylight and the second going through artificial lights.
Section 6 concludes the course, with a bibliography to help you explore further sources of information.
I see this as a starting point for the course as each area has the potential for more discussion and examples, so I intend to build on the material already included so far.
- Course introduction
- Fundamentals of photography
- All about cameras
- How to use lenses on a digital camera
- How to use daylight and artificial lights
- Course Conclusion
Currently, the course contains about 1 hour of video tutorials.
What are the requirements?
- You will need to have a digital camera. This can be a compact, bridge camera or DSLR. With many new mobile phones many of the features discuss can also be set on the mobile.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 27 lectures and 1 hour of content!
- use a digital camera
- have a good knowledge and understanding of how a digital camera works
What is the target audience?
- This course is designed for students who want to learn more about how their digital camera works
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!