Developing Android Apps Essential Training | 1.02 GB
Learn everything you need to know to get started building Android apps with the Android 5 SDK and Google's Android Studio IDE. Starting with a brief look at Android's history, the course takes you through the anatomy of a typical Android project and the setup for creating your first app, including connecting to devices (both real and virtual) for testing.
Then learn how to define screens with activities and layouts, respond to events with XML and Java-based code, display text and images that adjust to multiple screens, create menus, manage navigation, display and manage data, and use styles and themes to make your app reflect Google's new visual language, material design.
* Exploring Android Studio
* Configuring virtual and physical devices for testing
* Understanding the structure of an Android project
* Designing and laying out screens
* Displaying text and images
* Handling events and orientation changes
* Adding menus
* Managing navigation with activities and layouts
* Supporting multiple screens
* Using styles and themes
* Working with data
All Link Download :