Rob Cubbon - Create A Custom Responsive WordPress Website For A Client
You can charge a client much more with a responsive WordPress website that exactly matches their expectations
Charge your clients much more money by creating a WordPress website exactly to their requirements.
Create a custom responsive WordPress website for a client using the Genesis theme framework on the WordPress platform.
WordPress provides you with a fairly well-optimised web system. However, combining WordPress with the premium Genesis theme ($59.95) ensures an entirely future-proof, perfectly optimized and responsive web design with the latest CSS3 and HTML5 with Schema mark-up.
After you have finished this course you will have learned how to:
· Set up a WordPress website on a host's server (both the manual and "one-click" methods)
· Create a custom "Under Construction" page to display during online development
· Set up the logo and top navigation menu with drop-downs
· Set up a blog on it's own separate page
· Set up social media profile link widgets and understand widgets in general
· Add content and images to the website's pages and the blog posts
· Create and style up new sidebar widgets
· Two ways of adding and editing an image slider with overlaid text
· Use CSS media queries to ensure the site displays correctly on all browsers and all possible devices (phones, iPods, iPads, tablets, laptops, etc.) - completely understand responsive design
· Create a contact page with a contact form
· Create an email subscription list and sidebar form with incentive to join - the most important tactic of internet marketing
· Display a "favicon" for your site for the browsers's address bars (as well as for iPod Touch, iPads and iPhones)
· Display a higher resolution logo for retina screens
· Plus much more!