Amazon Web Services Essential Training | 876 MB
If you're considering moving your applications to the cloud, this course is a must. Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the leading cloud-based services platform, and developers who want to keep current need to know what benefits AWS has to offer. This course provides you with a solid conceptual foundation on which to architect your next cloud-based application. Jeff Winesett begins with a general overview of cloud concepts and best practices (like designing for failure), and then continues to build upon each of these best practices and architectural guidelines by using examples that will help you best take advantage of AWS. Among other things, he'll show you how to implement elasticity through Auto Scaling, decouple your application components by using message queues, and keep your system secure in the cloud. Plus, learn how to set up Amazon Web Services for your next project in a start-to-finish chapter that covers everything from signing up for an AWS account to autoscaling your final application architecture using load balancing, server images, and the Relational Database Service.
* The benefits of cloud architecture
* Core cloud-based architectural principles
* Monitoring resources and applications with CloudWatch
* Using Amazon Machine Image (AMI)
* Using Elastic Beanstalk
* Implementing message queues, Simple Workflow Service, and Simple Notification Services
* Setting up security groups
* Launching and connecting to an EC2 instance
* Elastic Load Balancing
* Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
* Using the AWS SDK.
All Link Download: