Gemcom Surpac v.6.4.1 x32 | 305.5 mb
GEOVIA, formerly known as Gemcom Software prior to acquisition in 2012 by Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, has released the latest version of the Surpac geology and mine planning software application. Surpac 6.4 provides many exciting new features designed to save time and increase efficiency, including new quick planes functionality, the ability to handle large datasets with a 64-bit version, and stereoscopic 3D visualisation. This version of Surpac also offers two new modules, Dynamic Shells and Mesh Tools, which significantly enhance Surpac’s modelling capabilities.
Surpac 6.4 Benefits:
- Surpac 6.4 takes advantage of the additional RAM available on the Windows 64-bit operating system, enabling users to work with block models with larger block counts or a larger number of attributes, as well as Digital Terrain Model (DTM) surfaces and solids with a high triangle count.
- The Dynamic Shells module provides implicit modelling to interactively create grade shells from drillholes and sample information. Fully integrated with Surpac, it saves time when initially evaluating deposits and can assist in generating surfaces and solids in moments as opposed to hours.
- Surpac’s new Mesh Tools module simplifies complex models with high triangle counts. Linear analysis determines the minimum distance between two datasets, highlighting the most economically advantageous route, while deviation analysis compares two surfaces by plotting the relative distances between them in a colour-coded map displaying main areas of deviation. The Mesh Tools are built on advanced software technology from Dassault Systèmes, demonstrating early benefits to GEOVIA customers of the 2012 acquisition.
- New quick plane functionality allows users to easily create, store, and use plane definitions in the vertical, horizontal, or oblique alignments, and speeds up navigation by accessing sections and levels in a non-sequential way.
- New Stereoscopic 3D visualisation enhances the illusion of depth perception in a 3D model with a 3D capable monitor or TV and glasses, providing better visualisations for presentations and decision making.
When mining companies seek to increase mine productivity, they turn to Gemcom for technology and services. The Company is home to world-renowned mining solutions like GEMS, Surpac, Minex, Whittle, and InSite, and to industry thought leaders who are pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in mining. Established in 1985, Gemcom has a global reach delivering comprehensive solutions in all major mining centres in more than 130 countries. Every major mining company, including BHP Billiton, Codelco, De Beers, Newmont and Vale is a Gemcom client. Through a combination of organic growth and strategic acquisitions, the Company has become the largest global supplier of mining software solutions.