FX Stat v2.005.1 | 9.4 MB
FX Stat is a statistics program designed for secondary school teachers and students. Just what you need, with nothing extra. It is easy to use, powerful and does things the way you want them done. FX Stat creates a powerful, dynamic statistical environment for the exploration of data in all of its forms. Students and teachers will love the ability to produce high-quality statistically correct graphics for use in tests, examinations, worksheets and assignments.
What's New in FX Stat 2?
• Mix & Match Graph Types. As the image above shows, you can now mix graph types on one graph.
• Higher Quality Graphs. Smoothed lines and transparency effects mean that you can create graphics that were not possible in FX Stat 1.
• Data Interaction. Select and change data on the graph. Allows dynamic interaction with the data.
• New Graph Types - Cumulative Histograms, Stacked Columns, Stacked Bars, Stacked Histograms, Stacked Frequency Polygons.
• A larger selection of data generator that can make a teacher's job much easier.
• Ability to mask and highlight data. Allows you to quickly and easily demonstrate effect of removing outliers or highlight an individual score in the data.
• Re run formulas. Push one button to rerun a formula or data generator in a column. Allows for quick generation of data or simulation of a trial.
• Intelligent Fill Down. Create groups, labels and data sequences using FX Stat's new Fill Down feature.
• Automatic Data Type Detection. FX Stat 2 can automatically detect most of your data types - allocating group columns, label columns, frequency columns and data columns.
• Multiple Frequency Columns for Groups and Frequency Tables. Reuse your group definitions with extra frequency columns.
• Quicker to Use. Right-click menus have been expanded to greatly reduce the amount of time it takes to get things done.
OS : Win XP/2000/Vista/Win 7
Language : English
Home Page - http://www.efofex.com/