Change MAC Address 2.5.0 Build 81 | 3.1 MB
Every network adapter has a unique MAC address embedded by the manufacturer in the firmware of the network adapter chip. Sometimes you may need to find out or change the MAC address of the network adapter, for example, if it is used for Internet access authentication. Or if you need to hide your MAC address for security reasons.
You can spoof the MAC address very easily with our program. All you have to do is click a few buttons. During this operation, you can select a different manufacturer or generate a completely random MAC address.
- Showing the MAC address of your network adapter
- Showing the manufacturer of you network adapter
- Replacing the MAC address with any other address
- Generating a completely random MAC address
- Setting a MAC address of another manufacturer
- Setting a MAC address without changing the manufacturer
- Automatically activating the new MAC address after the change
- And all that in just a couple of mouse clicks!
Home Page - http://lizardsystems.com/