SolidWorks 2013 SP0.0 Multilingual (x86/x64) | 5.73 GB + 6.20 GB
SolidWorks Premium 2013 gives you powerful, easy-to-use functionality that automates tasks, streamlines workflow, and helps you quickly define and validate the form, fit, and function of your design. Part of the SolidWorks suite of product development solutions?covering design, simulation, sustainable design, technical communication, and data management?SolidWorks Premium 2013 empowers innovative design with application specific tools that help you work more efficiently and make better design decisions.
LEARN FAST, WORK FAST, BE MORE PRODUCTIVE
SolidWorks software combines ease of use with broad customization so that new users can learn fast, and experienced users can work faster. Companies of all sizes can use this simple, but powerful package to bring their product vision to life.
Designed to make you instantly productive, the intuitive SolidWorks user interface is easy to learn and use. In-context menus present the right command at the right time. Toolbar commands are organized by design function for fast access. Automated Command Search takes you to any command instantly. And an extensive set of tutorials and support documentation keeps you progressing at a fast pace.
Easy customization of the SolidWorks user interface enables you to dramatically increase design productivity. You can customize toolbars, in-context menus, hotkeys, and environment settings. Mouse gesture capabilities give you fast access to commands. Automatically perform design functions through API and batch processing.
Be more productive
Intelligent design and detailing capabilities improve user productivity by automatically detecting and resolving modeling and detailing challenges that would typically frustrate new users or be considered tedious and time-consuming by experienced users.
MOVE QUICKLY FROM IDEA TO REALITY
Advance your ideas from concept to market using rich 3D models as the foundation.
Part and assembly modeling
SolidWorks Premium allows you to design products for a broad range of industries and applications.
- 3D solid modeling: create and edit 3D part and assembly models and create 2D drawings that automatically update with design changes
- Conceptual design: create layout sketches; apply motors and forces to check mechanism performance; import images and scans to use as a reference for creating 3D geometry
- Large assembly design capabilities: create and manage extremely large designs, and work in either detailed or simplified modes
- Advanced surfacing: create and edit complex solid and surface geometry, including stylish, curve-continuous (C2) surfaces
- Sheet metal: design from scratch or convert your 3D part to sheet metal?includes automatic flattening of sheet metal parts with bend length compensation
- Weldments: quickly design welded structures composed of structural members, plates, and gussets; includes a library of pre-defined structural shapes
- Mold design: design molded parts and the tooling to create them, including core and cavity, draft, automated parting surfaces, and mold base components
- Piping/tubing design: generate and document 3D mechanical systems, including pipe/tube paths, pipe spools, pipe slope, and a complete bill of materials (BOM)
- Electrical cable/harness and conduit design: import electrical connection information, generate and document 3D electrical route paths, and complete the BOM for your design
Design reuse and automation
Speed up development of new designs by leveraging existing work using SolidWorks design automation tools.
- SolidWorks Search: search for any file?on your computer, network, SolidWorks PDM system, or the Internet
- Design automation: automate repetitive design tasks?including part, assembly, and drawing generation?using DriveWorksXpress
- Configurations: automatically create multiple versions of parts and assemblies and save them in the same file for easy reference
- Design Library: save frequently used parts, features, templates, and more in the Design Library for easy access; SolidWorks Toolbox contains over one million hardware components and other items to add to your assemblies
- Online libraries (3DContentCentral.com): reduce design time by using 2D and 3D catalog components provided by suppliers
- Smart Components and Smart Fasteners: reduce assembly time and promote standardization with smart hardware that automatically assembles, sizes, and even creates mounting holes and clearance cuts in parts as needed
Animations and photorealistic renderings
Clearly communicate your design intent with powerful visuals.
- PhotoView 360: create photorealistic images and animations quickly, without being a graphics expert
- Walk-through/fly-through animations: take a virtual walk-through of your design or record a video to help explain it to others
- Assembly animation: demonstrate your design?s basic operations by applying motion, gravity, and component contact, or by manually moving components; record and save a video