Bunkspeed Suite Pro 2012.5.2 (x64) | 147.7 Mb
Bunkspeed, the leading developer of advanced 3D rendering, animation, and lighting technology, is proud to announce the release of Bunkspeed 2012.5. This release brings exciting new features and significant updates to all of Bunkspeed’s products, including additional file format support.
Bunkspeed continues to innovate while listening closely to customer requests. This release brings significant professional-level features and major enhancements. An enhanced toolset is at the core of this release with further time saving innovation, resulting in faster rendering, a more solid user friendly interface, and features to make 3D rendering and animation even faster and more fluid.
Key new features in Bunkspeed 2012.5 include:
- True metallic flakes.
The metallic paint shader now has the option to enable flakes. Density and angle can be adjusted to match even the most metallic of paint. Perfect for automotive rendering.
- Round edges.
This tool knocks the edge off a simple model to enhance realism and save time. The round edge tool makes quick sketch models look polished.
- Ray traced motion blur.
Camera and Part moves will be affected by shutter speed in your animations, enhancing realism and resulting in perfect motion blur. In the past, wheel motion blur had to be added post-render in Photoshop or After Effects. While a fast and easy way to add motion blur, proper reflections, distortions, and light behavior are lost when a simulated blur is made. With true camera and part motion blur, perfect results with proper highlights and reflections are easily achievable.
For this wheel example, a rotation animation is put on the wheel and the shutter speed is slowed. Motion blur of the wheel is previewed in real-time so you know exactly what you get. Lights can be adjusted simultaneously to get the hightlights you want.
- All new professional-level render passes to enhance the post production process and enable the artist to achieve new levels of creativity.
Other exciting new features include:
- Image gamma correction in raster and ray trace.
- Real-time ground shadow intensity slider – an art director’s dream available in both raster and ray trace. (PRO Suite and Drive Only)
- Seamless, ray traced box mapping eliminating obvious seams.
- Queue re-ordering, job editing and performance enhancements.
- Updated plugins for Dassault Solidworks and Autodesk 3DSMax.
- Per-part export to OBJ or FBX.
- Procedural sun/sky models are much faster when rendering.
- Improved render speeds.
- Follow and Aim-Follow for Models, Cameras and Lights, allowing for greater animation control.
- UI improvements.
BUNKSPEED was founded in November of 2002 with the philosophy that 3D software should be easy to learn, simple to use, and produce stunning photographic quality results.
We began privately owned and financed the old fashioned way, creating great products that people enjoy owning. In 2010 we took a strategic investment from RTT AG and have joined forces with them to create the future of visualization.
At our core, we are a passionate software development and marketing team dedicated to solving specific challenges in the computer graphics, industrial design and automotive industries.
We have established a global team of partners and resellers to provide support to our clients with a complete solution for 3D computer graphics and design.