Palemoon v12.3 (x86/x64) (Portable) | 162 MB
Pale Moon - version of Firefox, optimized use of all of Windows, including Windows 7. Optimization of the executable code at compile time helped maintain full compatibility with Firefox extensions, and provided a substantial gain in speed - about 25%, as measured by SunSpider.
Generally speaking, the results of comparative tests do not always reflect the actual performance of daily tasks in the browser. However, experts from the site LifeHacker ... reported that the browser Pale Moon really quickly displays Web pages of large size with a complex layout than the standard Firefox. Also, if your browser is not set to "portably" version, Pale Moon can automatically use an already created user profile Firefox, so you will not lose your settings. Pale Moon browser distributed free of charge. The only limitation - the browser only works on Windows.
Key features of Pale Moon:
- Is based entirely on the source code of Firefox
- Optimized for modern processors
- Uses less memory than FF
- High speed rendering of pages and processing scripts
- Supports SVG and Canvas, downloadable fonts, WOFF and some HTML5
- Supports the extensions, themes, and "persons" of Firefox
- Separate versions for 32 and 64 bit OS
- There is an official crack (downloaded separately).
All Link Download: