OpenCloner Blue-Cloner 3.40 Build 607 + Portable | 7.1/10.2 Mb
Blue-Cloner 3 is a one-click Blu-ray tool to make perfect Blu-ray copy easily with its all-round improvements. It can copy Blu-ray movies to BD-R/REs or to the hard disk and burn the ISO files from the hard disk to Blu-ray discs with absolutely the same quality. The brand-new customized copy mode enables you to make Blu-ray backups according to your preferences.
The latest encoding technology for GPU, including NVIDIA and ATI video cards, makes H.264 encoding much faster than before. Blue-Cloner 3 also enables you to make various customized settings, such as the selection of the audio track and subtitle, the conversion of the HD audio, and many more. Have a short rest and then the Blu-ray copy will be finished!
- Perfect 1:1 Blu-ray copy
- The brand-new customized copy mode enables you to make Blu-ray backups according to your preferences such as selecting a chapter to copy.
- Movie only copy - removes unwanted movie features, including subtitles and prohibition messages.
- Removes encryptions of BD+ and AACS from Blu-ray discs with a third-party helper such as Blu-ray Copy Helper.
- Compatible with full Blu-ray support, including the decryption and burn of Blu-ray discs.
- Burns ISO files from the hard disk to Blu-ray discs.
- Copies the Blu-ray movies to ISO files.
- Previews the source Blu-ray movie under the customized copy mode.
- Splits one Blu-ray movie to two blank BD-Rs (25G).
- Supports for the decoding function for ATI video cards.
- Supports for the encoding and decoding function for NVIDIA video cards to speed up the Blu-ray copy.
- Greatly increases the copy speed.
- The optimized H.264 encoding format makes Blu-ray copy more than twice faster than before.
- Select whether to keep menus when splitting a Blu-ray movie.
- Plays back the copied Blu-ray movies on your standalone Blu-ray disc player, on Sony PS3 or on the PC with Blu-ray player software.
- Adjusts the compression rate of the special features to save more space of your hard disk or BD-R/REs.
- Automatically selects the reader and burner after the source Blu-ray disc is inserted into the drive.
- Sets the size of the target Blu-ray disc.
- Shuts down the system when the copy is finished.
Home Page - http://www.blue-cloner.com