Best Service Convolution Space 5.1 KONTAKT | 8.62 GB
Welcome adventurers - to Convolution Space an entirely new region of the sound universe containing unexplored and uncharted sonic landscapes! Based on a package of 8.5 GB of lovingly handcrafted Stereo and 5.1 Surround textures. This system is packed into the Native Instruments Kontakt, with 625 instruments built in to combine and explore these textures endlessly, through the wonders of Convolution Based Spectral Recombination!
Your sound source for multimedia, commercials, movie and ambient music.
The technique is advanced and hard to explain, yet simple to use. Select an instrument, play it on your keyboard and tweak the ModWheel - and the texture you're playing suddenly starts transforming into something completely different! You have entered Convolution Space!
Convolution Space was designd for all kind of atmospheres and is the first one using the innovative convolution technology:
* Abstract: Metaphysical and esoteric sounds that really fits no other description.
* Emotional: The beautiful, sad and ecstatic. Simply sounds that evoke emotion mostly positive.
* Fantasy: Magical and otherworldly, these are sounds for your imagination.
* Mental: Sounds of the states of mind, ranging all the way from psychotic to the spiritual and psychedelic.
* Scary: Sinister and malice, all for your horror soundtrack. This is not for the faint of heart.
* SciFi: For the future and all of it's technology and your high concept soundscape.
* Underground: dark and devoid of hope, these sound vibrate only downwards.
* Deep&Rumble: Earthshattering and relentless in the one pursue of deeper realms.
* Structures: The eerie and strange; these are places you normally avoid.
* Technology: The imaginary sounds of communicating CPU's, searchlights and future machines.
What is it?
Updated instruments for Convolution Space: All ADSR volume envelopes are completely reworked and have now longer attacks & releases.
How to install:
Simply exchange the existing High CPU & Low CPU folders with the new ones in the CS Instruments library folder on your hard drive.
This instrument update for Convolution Space will completely overwrite your existing instruments. If you created own sounds or modified some instruments from CS, please copy them to a save place before updating!