DAEMON Tools Pro Advanced 5.1.0.0333 BRD
Daemon Tools - CD-ROM emulator with support for many security systems. It supports many image formats CD. The program emulates a conventional disk drives and the type of protection BACKUPcopies (SafeDisc), Securom and Laserlock. Small and handy utility for working with CD images in various formats, including ISO, CCD (CloneCD), BWT (Blindwrite), NRG (Nero and others. When you start the game using the image of the disk can simulate the conditions to circumvent the many protection schemes the copy. DAEMON Tools can be used as an excellent virtual CD (DVD)-ROM.
The program works through the system tray menu with which you have access to all commands. You can select the number of added virtual drives, mount images for each of them. To identify each drive, you can choose any letter of the alphabet, which is not used. Also, for each virtual device can be mounted your area code. It should be noted that connect and disconnect virtual drives occurs almost instantaneously and without having to reboot. Features can be expanded with additional modules, which in large quantities are produced by third parties.
Key features include:
creates a *. iso and *. mds images using preset profiles;
supports up to 2 IDE devices;
burning verify functionality;
Compression of images;
provides the ability to mount an image in a folder;
protects the image of a password;
contains a converter;
virtual devices' properties;
provides a friendly user interface.
Changes in version 5.1.0.0333:
- The problem with the separation of the image file to CD-ROM image editor;
- Reset the auto-image after the failure of the mount at logon;
- Work button context menu in the catalog of images;
- Some minor bugs.
What's new in this version:
- Increase the level of confidentiality in connection with MountSpace.com;
- SPTD 1.81 (beta support for Windows 8);
= SPTD increase in reading speed for connected devices;
- Storage of encrypted passwords in the registry proxy;
- Quick search in the catalog of images;
- Ability to create Audio CD image format APE;
- Enhanced support for UAC;
- Improving the installation process.
(Become Premium for maximum speed, resumming ability and no waiting):