Miroslav Philharmonik VSTi DXi RTAS v1.1 | 2 DVD | 7.09 GB
A powerful integrated Orchestral Workstation combining the legendary Miroslav Orchestra and Choir sample collection masterpieces with a dedicated plug-in instrument. A workstation focused on orchestral instruments, ensembles and choirs Philharmonik is a powerful integrated Orchestral Workstation combining the legendary Miroslav Orchestral and Choir sample collection masterpieces with a dedicated plug-in instrument specifically tailored toward classical sounds and arrangements. Includes the legendary Miroslav Vitous orchestra and choir collections Miroslav orchestral samples are some of the most playable and inspiring sounds ever produced for symphonic arrangements and composition. They've marked the atmosphere of hundreds of movies and productions and have become the tool of choice for many Oscar winning composers.
Miroslav Philharmoniks main features:
- 7 GB orchestral sound library
- 16 parts multitimbral sound module with layerable parts
- New SampleTank 2.5 engine featuring new and improved STRETCH and Pitch-shift/Time-stretch plus traditional Resampling
- Easy to use classical music-oriented parameters
- Total sound editing with full access to over 50 Synth-Sampler engine controls
- Zone feature for single sample accurate editing
- 16 stereo outputs
- 20 built-in DSP effects
- CSReverb (Classik Studio Reverb)
- Reverb, Ambience, Reverb Delay, Delay
- Filter, Auto Pan, Tremolo
- Chorus, Multi Chorus, Phaser, Flanger
- Lo-Fi, Distortion, Phonograph, Tone Control
- Parametric EQ, Channel Strip, Compressor, Limiter
- 4 Insert effects per voice
- 4 Send global effects
- Easy to use full MIDI control
- USER PRESET and COMBI PRESET features
- Convenient back up function
- Sound search function with integrated sounds database
- 256 notes polyphony
- Available as VST, RTAS, DXi, AU.
- For Mac OS X, Windows
- Sounds can also be used to expand SampleTank 2.5 and later content
All instructions are in the file.
Fail-proof instructions. Tested and working on Windows 7 x64.
Instructions are in numerical order.
Tested and working in Ableton Live 8.2.2
Nothing is missing.