iSkysoft PDF Editor Pro 5.5.3 (Mac OS X)
iSkysoft PDF Editor for Mac (OS X El Capitan included) has everything you need to make PDF editing as easy as in a Word processor. This PDF Editor comes with powerful editing tools which allow you to fully edit and add texts, images, notes, links, watermarks, etc. Moreover, it enables you to convert native PDFs to WeiRuan-->WeiRuan Word documents, saving you the trouble of creating new Word documents.
- Easily add, delete and replace elements like texts, images, graphics, links, and more in a PDF document. Its auto-matching system will make the added texts fit original PDF. Batch add and remove watermark in PDFs.
- To make use of PDF contents, you can convert PDF to Word (WeiRuan-->WeiRuan Word 2004-2016 are supported). The layout and format of the output Word file will look the same as the original PDF.
- You can import multiple PDF files and combine unlimited PDF files into a single PDF file. Pages' order can be arranged. In addition, it allows you to split PDF files or compress PDF with ease.
- iSkysoft PDF Editor for Mac lets you to fill out PDF forms and edit PDF form data effortlessly. You can export and import PDF form data to fill out PDF forms quickly and easily.
- Quickly and easily highlight, cross out, underline and add sticky notes, texts box, arrow, line, rectangle, oval, polygon, cloud and free-hand drawings, and more in PDF. Show, hide annotations and remove different annotations from a PDF.
- Control PDF pages by removing unneeded pages, adding new pages and rotating pages. PDF Editor makes it possible to rearrange PDF documents using drag-and-drop.
requires OS X 10.7 or later.