Dell Software Toad for Oracle 2016 Suite 18.104.22.168 (x64) | 724.77 MB
Toad for Oracle - Reduce the time and effort required to develop and manage Oracle databases. Save time and reduce risks with the leading database development and optimization software, as ranked by IDC. Reduce the learning curve and support a wide variety of database platforms with a highly visual interface.
Only Toad empowers you to:
- Implement consistent and repeatable processes, supporting agile DB development.
- Accelerate application delivery, while minimizing risks associated with database changes.
- Ensure functional accuracy and scalability with automated testing.
- Quickly pinpoint and resolve database performance inefficiencies.
- Automate SQL optimization.
- Automate and schedule complex or routine database tasks.
Simplified database development
Design, build, edit, debug and manage projects with Toad Data Modeler, and built-in Database Browser, SQL Editor, Debugger and Project Manager.
Code quality assurance
Collaborate with team members and standardize code formatting while preserving code integrity and preventing overwrites with included Team Coding and version control.
Automated code testing
Automate the creation and execution of functional code tests to ensure application quality and enable faster delivery of quality code with Code Tester.
Automated code analysis
Automate code reviews using industry best practices and predefined and/or customizable rulesets in categories such as readability, correctness, program structure, naming conventions and maintainability, with Code Analysis.
Automated performance optimization
Pinpoint database bottlenecks with Spotlight database diagnostics and resolve issues quickly or validate SQL, PL/SQL and indexes to ensure high performance through the only automated SQL tuning toolset, SQL Optimizer.
- Intel Pentium PC
- 2 GB RAM and 150 MB disk space for Toad for Oracle 64-bit
- Oracle Client or Instant Client 12c (not supported on ShiChuang XP)
- Oracle 8.0.6 through 12c
- Any hardware platform
Cloud database service:
- Oracle databases running on Amazon EC2
- Application: Citrix XenApp 5.0 and 6.5
- Desktop: vWorkspace 7.0
Toad for Oracle 12.9 Release Notes
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction