LilyView 1.2 | MacOSX | 6 MB
LilyView is a lightweight, Mutli-Touch friendly image viewer that's handy and doesn't get in your way.
* Chromeless. No controls are visible until they are really necessary.
* Multi-Touch friendly. You can literally touch the image when using a trackpad, but LilyView works just fine with keyboard and mouse.
As a bonus:
* Create ambient lighting effect in your room during a slide show by connecting Philips Hue color bulbs or Lightpack luminaries. Colors of the lights will match the currently viewed image.
* Use hand gestures in the air to control the images (swipe, rotate, zoom) by connecting LeapMotion hand gesture controller.
What's New in Version 1.2
* Updated, modern look and feel.
* Added compatibility with macOS Sierra.
* Changed the image sorting order, now simply alphabetically by name.
* Fixed bug: animated GIFs played too slow.
* Fixed bug: Philips Hue lights stopped working after an update of the Hue API.
* Fixed bug: trackpad gestures stopped working on macOS versions prior to El Capitan.
* Fixed bug: sandbox access was lost after you relaunched the app.
* Fixed a few more frequent bugs and crashes.
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
Home Page -
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction