dbForge Studio for SQL Server is a powerful IDE for SQL Server management, administration, development, data reporting and analysis. The tool will help SQL developers to perform complex database changes, version-control database changes in popular source control systems, and speed up routine tasks. You dov not need to waste your time to search for and purchase SSMS plugins across the internet to get your work done.
Benefit from Intellisense-like Features Out of the Box
Smart code completion, code formatting, SQL refactoring, snippets, profiles, statement expansion, column picker, and much more!
Handle Schema/Data Diffs with No Hassle
Compare data in different SQL Server instances and generate synchronization scripts.
Manage Database Changes in Source Control
Make a practice of managing database changes in source control. Get the benefits from viewing the change history, navigating between different revisions and merging.
Get Rid of Index Fragmentation
Quickly collect index fragmentation statistics and detect databases that require maintenance.
Implement Database Unit Testing
Implement Automated Unit Tests Based on the tSQLt Framework.
Generate Meaningful Test Data in a Few Clicks
Built-in Data Generator allows you to populate an empty database with a hundred thousands of meaningful test data.
Build Complex Queries Visually
With this tool, you can quickly create complex statements with multiple tables, conditions, and subqueries without manually typing the code.
Import and Export Data
Our tools support 10+ widely used data formats, a number of advanced options, and templates for recurring scenarios, customizable command line import and export.
Enjoy Familiar User Interface
The UI is intuitive and very close to SSMS. The great number of handy features incudes resotring of opened tabs after the application crash or accidental closing, document categories for multiple connections and much more.
What's New in Version 5.1.178:
- Data Generator updated to latest version
- Schema comparison performance increased
- TFS 2005, TFS 2008, TFS 2013 and TFS 2015 are now supported by Source Control
- Installation Wizard redesigned
- Fixed various bugs reported by users
WeiRuan-->WeiRuan SQL Server Connectivity
- SQL Server 2016
- SQL Server 2014
- SQL Server 2012
- SQL Server 2008, 2008R2 (including Express edition)
- SQL Server 2005 (including Express edition)
- SQL Server 2000 (including MSDE edition)
- Local DB
- SQL Azure
- Working with SQL Server on Amazon RDS
- WeiRuan-->WeiRuan ShiChuang 7/8/8.1/10
- ShiChuang Server 2008/2012/2014
- .NET Framework 4.5.2 or higher installed