Sketch 40 Build 33762 MacOSX | 20.65 MB
Professional digital design for Mac. Sketch gives you the power, flexibility and speed you always wanted in a lightweight and easy-to-use package. Finally you can focus on what you do best: Design.
Work better, faster.
Sketch is built for modern graphic designers, and it shows in every fibre of the app. From a flexible workflow with support for Multiple Pages and Artboards. Powerful features like Symbols and Shared Styles are there to make reusing elements quick and easy.
Produce better results.
Easily create complex shapes with our state-of-the-art vector boolean operations and take advantage of our extensive layer styles. Sketch's fully vector-based workflow makes it easy to create beautiful, high-quality artwork from start to finish.
Unleash your imagination.
We created Sketch specifically for designing interfaces, websites, icons. whatever is in your head. And here's what we came up with.
Vectors mean scalability. Sketch's Vector shapes easily adapt to changing styles, sizes and layouts, allowing you to avoid a lot of painful hand-tweaking. Sometimes though, you still need to account for physical pixels. Sketch supports this, meaning that you can fine tune when you need to.
Dimensions, positioning, opacity, blending modes. all the details that really matter in design. Want a unique place where you can control every one of these aspects for each object? Meet the new, completely reimagined Inspector.
Here at Bohemian Coding we are designers too, so we face the same problems that you face every day. That's why we crafted this incredibly powerful set of tools to make our lives easier and happier.
As designers one of the most tedious and non-creative parts of our workflow is the need to cut-up, export, and (with the advent of retina devices) resize assets after every change. Sketch's built in exporting tools help to automate the process, making it a breeze.
Sketch is built exclusively for the Mac, and it takes full advantage of Apple's frameworks. From the raw graphics power of Quartz, the beautiful crispness of Retina screens, through to usability features like Auto Save and Versions, we support all the native goodness that you've come to expect.
What's New in Version 40:
New in Sketch 40
- Vector editing now has support for editing multiple shapes at the same time
- Text can now be styled to be uppercase or lowercase. This is a non-destructive setting which can also be made part of a Shared Text Style
- Improves compatibility with macOS 10.12 Sierra
- Selected layers have new selection handles
- Edit › Scale now remembers which corner you last scaled from
- It's now easier to upload a document as a new share on Sketch Cloud
- You can now easily unregister your copy of Sketch from under the Sketch menu
- All legacy plugins have been moved to their own menu
- Vectorize Selection has been removed from the bitmap editor
- The vector editor now responds immediately when a modifier key is pressed, instead of waiting until the pointer moves
- When editing an open path, the last point is now selected by default rather than the first point
- When closing an open path by clicking on its first point, you can now continue to drag the point instead of immediately exiting the vector editor
- Many improvements to snapping in the vector editor
- When editing vectors, you can now add further layers to your selection without exiting the vector editor
- Holding the Shift key when dragging vector points now locks their movement to one direction
- Improves appearance of selected points in the vector editor
- When hovering over a path in the vector editor, we now show exactly where a new point would be inserted on the path
- When deleting a vector point we now select the next point along the path instead of exiting the vector editor
- Layers appearing outside a Symbol master's bounds can now also be selected by their visible area outside the Artboard
- The warning dialog when flattening layers with necessary subpaths has been simplified
- Improves performance when inserting and selecting layers in complex documents
- Improves performance when using large blurs or background blurs
- Improves the speed of Undo, especially in complex documents
- Many further improvements to memory usage and rendering performance
- Fixes a bug where network performance could degrade drastically when Sketch Mirror was active
- Fixes a bug where the Mirror toolbar icon wouldn't update immediately to show an iOS device was available
- Fixes a bug where shape previews in the Layer List would not update properly in rare cases
- Fixes a bug where you could still interact with vector points when the Option key was held
- Fixes a bug where holding the Command key in the vector editor would normally draw straight lines but not when closing paths
- Fixes a bug where points in vector editing could appear blurry
- Fixes a bug where it would be difficult to exit the vector editor by clicking outside it when zoomed in far
- Fixes a bug where double-clicking a vector point when there was a multiple selection would make the wrong point curved
- Fixes a bug where Command-dragging a handle control point to make it Disconnected would also make it stop drawing
- Fixes a bug where undoing document color/gradient presets would not immediately be reflected in the popover
- Fixes a bug where angular gradients would appear upside down when exported to PDF
- Fixes a bug where Shared Styles would not always be correctly included in the undo history
- Fixes a bug where Reducing File Size would fail to recognize some images in the document
- Fixes a bug where using the keyboard to navigate layers would not refresh the Canvas
- Fixes a bug where bitmaps wouldn't be trimmed after deleting portions of them in the bitmap editor
- Fixes a bug where detached Symbols would revert to their original size
- Fixes a bug where Shared Styles could not be updated when editing subpaths in the vector editor
- Fixes a bug where detached Symbols end up distorted if the Symbol size was bigger than its contents
- Fixes a bug where editing multiple layers could leave text layers in an inconsistent state
- Fixes a bug where performing a union operation on multiple lines could end up shifting their positions
- Fixes a bug where line layers could behave unexpectedly after changing the thickness of their border
- Fixes a bug where pressing the Escape key on the keyboard would select the parent layer but not refresh the Canvas
- Fixes a bug where using the Tab key to select the next or previous layer would not refresh the Canvas properly
- Fixes a bug where copy/pasting Symbol instances could also create unwanted Symbol masters
- Fixes a bug where Option-dragging to duplicate layers in the Layer List could also duplicate any Shared Style used in that layer
- Fixes a bug where the Scale dialog would immediately round layers to full pixels
- Fixes a bug where uploading complex documents to Sketch Cloud could result in a crash
- Fixes a bug where documents uploaded to Sketch Cloud could be displayed at the wrong scale
- Fixes a bug where Sketch could crash when exiting the Sketch Cloud preference pane
- Fixes multiple crashes that could occur after opening documents with missing fonts
- Fixes a possible crash in the bitmap editor
- Fixes further common crashes
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.10 or higher.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)