Color Finale 1.6 (158) MacOSX | 9.67 MB
The Most Powerful and Exciting Way to Color Grade in Final Cut Pro X.
Layer Based Grading
The power and elegance of grading via layers. We incorporate the best features of image editing applications.
Industry standard 3 Way Color Corrector and RGB Curves. We incorporate the best that the telecine suite has to offer.
Apply industry standard Look Up Tables like OSIRIS and ImpulZ to accurately emulate the look of 35mm film.
Powerful vector based grading to apply quick and accurate secondaries.
What's New in Version 1.6 (158):
- All new Telecine Wheels with color balance pickers for shadows, midtones, and highlights.
- Telecine controls now offer RGB sliders, scrollable with the mouse wheel.
- Support for reading extended .cube LUTs format.
- Improved error reporting for LUT files.
- Bug fixes.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Apple Mac (2011+)
- OS X 10.10 "Yosemite" and later
- Requires graphics card sold by Apple supporting
- OpenCL 1.2 . For a list of OpenCL 1.2 cards click .
- Final Cut Pro X 10.2.3 or later
- 4 GB of RAM
- Note: "Mavericks" 10.9 is NOT supported, use at your own risk
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction - Premium is support resumable