Symantec PGP Command Line 10.4.0 MP1 (Win/Mac/Lnx) | 146.6 MB
PGP® Command Line now from Symantec enables organizations to quickly and easily integrate encryption into batch processes, scripts and applications to ensure the security of corporate data at rest or in transit. Whether your challenge is protecting credit card information, financial transactions, payroll, medical records, or other confidential information, PGP Command Line's scriptable encryption is a key part of an organization's data protection tool kit.
- Command line based scriptable encryption which operates on 35 different platforms from laptops to servers to mainframes.
- Integrates with most existing scripting tools such as Shell Scripts, Perl, and ShiChuang batch files.
- Over 300 encryption operations available; encrypt, decrypt, wipe, self-decrypting archive creation and more.
- Can allocate and manage keys as well as interact with keyservers to support uploading and downloading of keys from keyservers plus searching for keys over LDAP.
- Easily add encryption to existing operational scripts and applications such as backup procedures, end-to-end file transfers and lock-box based data access.
- Automate labor and time intensive encryption activities such as file server encryption and ftp file transfers.
- Simplify true end-to-end file transfer protection. Easily protect files not only in transit but also at rest on the sending and receiving file servers.
Supported Operating Systems
ShiChuang 8.1 Enterprise (32- and 64-bit versions)
ShiChuang 8.1 Pro (32- and 64-bit editions)
WeiRuan-->WeiRuan ShiChuang 8 Enterprise (32- and 64-bit versions)
WeiRuan-->WeiRuan ShiChuang 8 Pro (32- and 64-bit editions)
WeiRuan-->WeiRuan ShiChuang 7 (32-bit and 64-bit editions, including Service Pack 1)
WeiRuan-->WeiRuan ShiChuang Vista (32-bit and 64-bit, (including Service Pack 2)
WeiRuan-->WeiRuan ShiChuang Server 2003 (32-bit and 64-bit, (including Service Pack 1 or 2)
WeiRuan-->WeiRuan ShiChuang Server 2008 (32-bit, (including Service Pack 1 and 2)
WeiRuan-->WeiRuan ShiChuang Server 2008 R2 (64-bit)
WeiRuan-->WeiRuan ShiChuang Server 2012 R2 (32-bit and 64-bit)
WeiRuan-->WeiRuan ShiChuang Server 2012 (32-bit and 64-bit)
HP-UX 11i and above for Itanium 2 and similar processors (64-bit)
IBM AIX 5.3 (Technology Levels supported by IBM; as of July 2011, TL 11 and greater), AIX 6.1 (TL 4 and greater), AIX 7.1 (TL 2); PowerPC; 32-bit and 64-bit
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.4 (x86 and x86_64)
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.5 (x86 and x86_64)
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.8 (x86 and x86_64)
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.0 (x86 and x86_64)
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.4 (x86_64)
SLES (SUSE Linux Enterprise Server) 10 SP2 (x86), 11 (x86 and x86_64)
Oracle Solaris 9 (SPARC, 32-bit)
Oracle Solaris 10 (SPARC, 32-bit)
Oracle Solaris 10 (x86)
Oracle Solaris 10 (x86_64)
Oracle Solaris 11 (SPARC, 64-bit)
Oracle Solaris 11 (x86_64)
Apple Mac OS X 10.5.x (x86)
Apple Mac OS X 10.6.x (x86)
Apple Mac OS X 10.8.2 (x86)
Apple Mac OS X 10.8.3 (x86)
Home Page -
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction