Camtasia 2.10.7 (Mac OS X)
Powerful, yet easy-to-use, Camtasia helps you create professional videos without having to be a video pro. Record what you see and do on-screen, customize and edit content, and share your videos with viewers on nearly any device.
- Capture What Youre Seeing and Doing -
Fire up the application, webpage, or Keynote presentation that you want to appear in your screencast video, and the screen recorder captures everything that happens on your screen.
- Create Videos with Professional Polish -
Camtasia makes you look like a video pro- even if youre not one. Quickly and easily emphasize your movements, create interactive content, and captivate your audience like never before. Simply drag-and-drop annotations, transitions, spotlights, and more directly into your video.
- Communicate Your Message Visually -
Share high-quality, HD videos that your viewers can watch anytime, on nearly any device. The TechSmith Smart Player allows your viewers to access your content virtually anywhere-even from browsers or devices that are not flash-enabled.
And use Camtasias output to TechSmiths free hosting site, Screencast.com, to upload, manage, view, and share your HD-quality video. You can also share your videos to YouTube, Google Drive, Apple devices, your website, blog, and more.
- Recorder: A simple screen recorder that captures anything on your screen.
- Redesigned Editor Interface: Create and edit videos faster than ever.
- Sketch Motion Callouts: Draw attention to specific areas with a professional, animated look.
- Clip Speed: Make your videos the perfect look.
- Remove a Color (Chroma Key): Put yourself right in the action of your video.
- Blur Effect: Hide sensitive information with ease.
- Cursor FX: Emphasize your mouse cursor to help viewers follow the action.
- Freeze Region: Effortlessly remove unwanted mistakes and pop-up notifications during a screen recording with a professional finish.
- Stitching: Edit specific pieces of a clip and then automatically join together the clips of the same file, effects and all.
- Annotations: Complete your story with speech bubbles, arrows, shapes, and more.
- Tilt and Restore Animations: Add a simple tilt effect to captivate your audience.
- Extended Frame: Give yourself a little more time to highlight specific points of interest.
- Device Framing: Add a frame around your videos to show off your apps like never before.
- Closed or Open Captions: Synchronize audio with onscreen caption text.
- Easing: Change the way your callouts and animations transition into place. Easing can give your callouts and animations a subtle decline in speed before coming to a final stop.
- Lock Tracks: Edit only the tracks you are working on while locked tracks remain unaffected from accidental changes.
- Turn Tracks Off: Turn tracks off when you want tracks to have muted audio or hidden visuals.
System requirements: Intel processor, OSX 10.9+, Quartz Extreme support, 2 GB RAM, 4 GB disk space (minimum), QuickTime X or later.