SewerCAD CONNECT Edition 10.00.00.40 | 560.4 mb
Bentley Systems Inc., the leading company dedicated to providing comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure, has released the 10.00.00.40 version of SewerCAD CONNECT Edition is ideal for system design and the rehabilitation of sanitary sewers,
How big and deep should this pipe be? Do we have enough capacity to serve these customers? These are the typical problems that SewerCAD can help you solve.
Ideal for system design and the rehabilitation of sanitary sewers, SewerCAD will help you invest your capital improvement funds wisely with a wealth of easy-to-use and powerful modeling tools for building and preparing your sewer models effectively.
SewerCAD provides thousands of engineers at utilities and consulting firms around the world with tools to efficiently improve the quality of their designs:
- Automated design and rehabilitation: Confidently recommend the most cost-effective pipe sizes and invert elevations, while meeting design restrictions, using SewerCAD's constraint-based design of gravity pipes and structures for sanitary sewers.
- Improved design productivity: SewerCAD's ability to run from within MicroStation or AutoCAD enables you to model in a platform you are more familiar with and to take advantage of CAD environments and tools (e.g., superior layout, drafting capabilities).
- Improved decision making: Sound decision-making for your sanitary sewer system requires the consideration of multiple engineering scenarios, which is enabled by SewerCAD's what-if scenario management.
The following identifies some of the new features and enhancements in this release of the products:
- New Ribbon interface
- New property connection element
- Automated catchment delineation
- Energy costing (SewerGEMS, CivilStorm, and SewerCAD only)
- Improved tables for engineering profiles
- Customizable reports
- AVI creation from time results (SewerGEMS, CivilStorm, and SewerCAD only)
- Numerous usability enhancements
These products will also integrate with MicroStation CONNECT SELECTseries 4 and AutoCAD 2016 and 2017 (32 bit/64 bit). SewerGEMS will integrate with ArcGIS 10.2, 10.2.2, 10.3, and 10.4.1.
About Bentley Systems, Incorporated
Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive architecture and engineering software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Founded in 1984, Bentley has nearly 3,000 colleagues in more than 45 countries, $500 million in annual revenues, and, since 2001, has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions.
Name: Bentley SewerCAD
Version: CONNECT Edition (build 10.00.00.40)
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
Supported Operating Systems: ShiChuang 7even / 8 / 10
Size: 560.4 mb
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction