Eassos PartitionGuru 220.127.116.118 Professional Edition + Portable | 37.3 MB /23.8 MB
PartitionGuru is a partition management and data recovery program. In addition to traditional MBR partition table, it supports GUID partition table on GPT disks also. In addition to basic partition management functions such as creating, deleting, hiding, formatting partitions, it also provides more powerful functions like lost partitions recovery, deleted or lost files recovery, partition backup, partition clone, disk clone, quick partition, integral size partition, correct and check partition table error, advanced file operation, etc.
It also supports VMware, VirtualBox and Virtual PC virtual disk files. Support IDE, SCSI, SATA drive and USB disk, memory card. Supports FAT12 / FAT16 / FAT32 / NTFS / EXT3 file systems.
Using PartitionGuru you can:
- Recover lost partitions
- Recover lost files
- Manage partitions, both MBR and GPT supported
- Delete files permanently
- Backup & Restore ShiChuang system and partitions
- Create rescue bootable USB flash disk
- Manage virtual disks of VMware, VirtualBox and Virtual PC
- Backup & Restore partition table
- Boot computer with DOS version PartitionGuru
PartitionGuru has powerful disk & partition management abilities, in addition to common functions such as creating, deleting, formatting, renaming and hiding partition, it provides more.
This function is for quickly re-partitioning a hard drive and formatting all its partitions in one step. Just open the Quick Partition dialog by press F6 key and then click the OK button, the disk will be partitioned and formatted rapidly. Also called One Step Partition.
Integral Size Partition
When you create a partition with a size like 10GB, 20GB or 100GB, it will be displayed as 9.99GB, 19.99GB or 99.99GB in the ShiChuang Explorer. It looks like a little defective. The partitions created by PartitionGuru will be real integral partitions.
Backup Partition to Image File
Backup all available data of a partition include all its inner files to an image file. When the partition is damaged for any reasons, it can be restored from the image file.
Backup Partition Table
Although you can recover lost partitions by PartitionGuru most of time, if there is a backup copy of the partition table, you can restore it safely and easily. So it is a good idea to take a backup of the partition table.
Support GUID Partition Style
When the capacity of a disk is larger than 2TB, the disk must be managed by the GUID partition style. PartitionGuru fully support GUID partition style.
PartitionGuru Release Note:
1. Support exFAT file system, including read & write files, backup/restore/clone exFAT partition, recover lost partition, file recovery, quick partition, batch format multiple USB flash drives, etc.
2. Add support for viewing hard drive S.M.A.R.T information
3. Sector editor adds menu item to show cluster list occupied by root directory.
4. Sector editor adds C Source, GREP Hex and Pascal Source to function copying block to clipboard.
5. File cluster list window displays file size, cluster and fragment number.
6. Display disk properties such as removable, read only, SSD, etc.
7. Improve stability for reading or writing FAT32 partition.
8. Enhance file recovery for FAT32 partition and improve success rate.
9. Improve speed to load partition data allocation graph.
10. Optimize the support of super capacity NTFS partition.
11. Improve compatibility for damaged GUID partition table.
12. When it formats partition, cluster size can not be less than physical sector size.
13. It does not assign drive letter when formatting hidden partition by default. If you want to assign drive letter, you need to unhide the partition first.
14. When searching for lost partitions, it would not prompt this is a logical partition if the ending location is beyond 2TB range.
15. Create new partition adds support TB unit.
16. It prevents GUID partition conflicts when it restores or clones partitions on GPT disk.
17. Support files without file names in NTFS file system.
18. Bad sector verifying function allows users to sort data by clicking titles on Sector Details window.
19. Batch formatting multiple USB flash drive feature supports USB HUB.
20. Resolves an issue that it failed to copy files from root directory of a partition to specified partition.
21. Fixed an issue that sector editor could not go to specified sector of file system through context menu.
22. Fixed an issue that some partitions were not aligned as required after hard drive was quick partitioned.
23. Resolves an issue that file recovery window flickered when recovering deleted files from FAT32 partition.
24. Resolves an issue that it could not execute operations to dirty partition such as write file, delete file, resize partition, clone partition, etc.
25. Resolves an issue that partition data allocation graph didn't display normally when partition size was very small.
26. Fixes an issue that files could not be previewed when recovering deleted files from FAT32 partition.
27. Fixes an issue that application crashed when creating new partition on an empty hard drive which is larger than 2TB.
28. Fixes an issue that application crashed after creating new partition on GPT disk and saving partition table without formatting newly created partition.
29. Resolves an issue that application did not update disk information after setting volume name for removable NTFS disk.
30. Fixes an issue that it could not preview file or display files under subdirectory in EXT3 file system partition.
31. Resolves an issue that sector editor could not go to file record of specified file after intelligent loading NTFS partition
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction