Apple macOS Server v5.2 Final Multilingual | MacOSX | 169 MB
Designed for macOS and iOS devices, macOS Server makes it easy to share files, schedule meetings, synchronize contacts, develop software, host your own website, publish wikis, configure Mac, iPhone, and iPad devices, remotely access your network, and more.
macOS Server is an application you can add to macOS right from the Mac App Store. Anyone can quickly and easily turn a Mac into a server that's perfect for home offices, businesses, schools, developers, and hobbyists alike.
Here's what you'll get with macOS Server:
* File sharing for Mac, PC, iPhone and iPad
* Standards-based SMB, AFP, and WebDAV file services
* Flexible file permissions
* Spotlight searching
* Mobile device management for Mac and iOS devices
* Simplified management and deployment of iOS and macOS.
* Distribution of institution licensed apps and books purchased from the Volume Purchase Program to users or devices
* Install Software Updates on devices running iOS 10 and mac OS 10.12.
* Device Enrollment Program integration
* Web-based administration console
* Self-service user portal for clearing passcodes, remote lock, and remote wipe
* Speed up the download of software distributed by Apple
* Locally cache apps, books, iTunes U, software updates, and macOS Recovery images
* Accelerate the download of iCloud data, including documents in iCloud Drive and photos.
* Fault-tolerant design with multiserver cache replication and load balancing
* No client configuration required
OS - MacOSX 10.7 or Later
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction