KC Softwares AudioGrail 220.127.116.11 Multilingual + Portable | 7.3 Mb
AudioGrail is a tool that you can use to organize your MP3 files and edit their tags. The user interface of the program is rather common. You can add audio tracks to the list using either the file browser or the "drag and drop" function. Thus, you can view a file selection and statistics (total files, size and duration), as well as play a particular song in the default media player.
Furthermore, you can use a tag editor (title, artist, album, year, track number, genre, comments) and identification tool (compare the contents of an album with an online database).
You can also use a jukebox tool, search box, quality analyzer (e.g. bitrate, sample frequency rate) and enable AudioGrail to look for incomplete tags.
In addition, you can transfer audio files from the USB to the PC, generate a playlist with all the current files, find duplicate files in an album in order to erase them and keep the originals only, as well as burn data to disc.
Moreover, you can use a cleaner (e.g. merge multiple spaces, enable character replacement for files and tags), tag remover (for ID3v1, ID3v2, APEv2 and Vorbis comments), organizer (e.g. automatic rename, enable restructuring) and lister (create a TXT or CSV file).
In the "Settings" menu, you can configure the database server and proxy settings, set a password, enable to minimize to system tray and to check for updates, set file associations, select preferred language, and more.
The program uses a low amount of system resources and includes video tutorials (but they are not available for all the aforementioned features). On the other hand, AudioGrail could definitely use some improvements when it comes to the navigational aspect. Also, it popped up an error once when we exited the "Identification" tool.
All in all, AudioGrail is a decent program that helps you manage your MP3 files and we suggest you test it for yourself.
* Supports : MP3, OGG, MPC, APE, AAC, FLAC and WavPack files.
* Automatically Albums Ranaming & Tagging (ID3Tag V1 & V2 tags, Vorbis (Ogg) comments and APEv2 tags are supported) Powered by FreeDB.
* One-by-one tag editor with queue (for multiple files edition).
* Audio files To Audio CD burning capabilities.
* Files Names Normalizer (Case Standardization...)
* Tags Normalizer (Case Standardization...)
* Mass Tags Remover
* Files Organizer (Mass Tag To Name / Move To Folder)
* Duplicate Files Finder
* Playlist Creator & Analyser (Supported Formats : m3u, pls, xpl)
* Files Lister (Supported Formats : Raw listing, Coma Separated Values, SQL, XML)
* Incomplete Tags Finder.
* Quality Analyser.
* Internationalization support.
* ... And much more !
New in version 18.104.22.168 (August 25, 2016):
* official site does not provide any info about changes in this version
OS: ShiChuang All
Updates: official site no says about updates
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction