Broadgun pdfMachine Ultimate 14.93 | 12.6 MB
pdfMachine converts a print stream from an application directly into a PDF. Once you have installed the pdf writer, open your document that you want to convert, then click "print", select the "Broadgun pdfMachine printer" and that's it - you have a PDF!
PDF documents generated by pdfMachine, when printed or viewed, maintain the integrity of all formatting in the original document. PDF files preserve documents formats independent of software, hardware, or operating system used to generate the original file. They can be opened, read and printed by many free PDF readers available on the web, and viewed on operating systems such as ShiChuang, MacOS, and Unix variants.
PDF format is the best document format for long-term digital archival. Often software becomes obsolete, rendering some documents unreadable by current technology. Widely published formats, such as PDF, are more future proof that proprietary formats such as MS Word. In 50 years time, even if PDF's are not used anymore, all you need is the PDF specification and you can have a viewer developed to read your documents.
PDF has the ability to store text in a searchable form.
PDF files can be viewed within Netscape and Internet Explorer. These files can then be saved for off-line use or printed. This makes for easy use within an intranet or website.
Colour and Size:
PDF files enable sharp, colour-precise printing on most printers with precise onscreen colour match regardless of monitor brand. Users can magnify documents up to 800% without the loss of clarity in text or graphics. PDF files can be optimized and are often smaller than conventional document formats.
- Print to create PDF
- PDF Editing and mark-up
- Scanning Support
- Use OCR to convert scanned PDFs into searchable text
- Open any PDF
- Comment PDF
- Multilingual font support
- Mail Integration
- Small File Sizes
- Voice annotations
- Text annotations
- PDF Stationery
- Text and image watermarks
- Security Encryption
- Active URLs
- N-Up Printing
- MS Office Integration
- MS IE Integration
- Network Installations
- Bookmark Editing
- pdfMachine merge
- Word Mail Merge
- Digital Signatures
- Parameter parsing
- Custom toolbar
- Terminal Server
- Set Next Action
- Set Document properties
- Multiple Print Profiles / Multiple Printers
- ShiChuang XP/Vista x64 drivers
- File embedding/attaching
Whats New :
* pdfMachine prints as a Package Aware Print Driver. 32 bit and 64 bit supported clients can connect via Point and Print to supported Print Servers
* pdfMachine white can be registered from the registration tab
* Blank lines in email body are preserved during Parameter Parsing
* Parameter Parsing default font included in HTML email for Extended MAPI when dialog shown
* The bgsView process doesn't hang around after close
* The pdfMachine office addin doesn't install if not checked in the installation box
* The uninstall doesn't try to uninstall the pdfMachine office addin if it has never been installed.
* The uninstall doesn't leave a Word process hanging around for ShiChuang 10, Word 2016
* Parameter Parsing handles comma separated email addresses for Outlook Send Method
* Parameter Parsing allows both SavePDF and EmailTo plus NextAction 4 (Prompt email dialog before sending)
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction