Serato DJ 1.9.3 Build 8657 Multilingual | 275.83 MB
Serato DJ has a brand new look and a greatly improved software layout, optimized for simplicity and a great experience. The new interface also offers two and four deck view modes for four deck controllers, alongside improvements to the cue point and looping controls, which now allow you to display either 8 cues, 8 loops or a combination of both depending on how you perform.
New Key analysis features and display
We have added Serato key features and changed the workflow of the track analysis process. Get an accurate key reading for each track in your library without having to re-analyse BPM and beatgrids. Choose from 4 different key display options with optional color coding for easy harmonic mixing and library organization. Key information is written to your tracks ID3 tags and can be used in a number of other applications.
Key Shifting/PnT 2.0 updates
Make any mix harmonic with new Pitch 'n Time DJ key shifting and syncing features. Change the key of your tracks by +/- 12 semitones without affecting the tempo. Click key sync to match the keys of any tracks in your library and check the compatibility of your blends with the new key display area. These updates are part of the Pitch 'n Time DJ expansion pack, free for existing Pitch 'n Time DJ users. Speed up or slow down your track to extreme tempo values while maintaining its key perfectly, with the highest quality and definition of any available software.
Remap your primary hardware
The latest version of Serato DJ allows you to remap the buttons and knobs on your primary MIDI device. Change the MIDI mapping of your hardware to gain access to new features or customize your controller to suit your workflow.
Pioneer DJ DJM-S9
Announcing support for the all new Pioneer DJ DJM-S9 battle mixer. Plug-and-play support provided with two soundcards, for easy B2B sets and DJ changeover. The DJM-S9 is a Serato DJ and DVS Enabled device. Building on the legacy of Pioneer's classic DJM-909 mixer, the DJM‑S9 takes things a step further. Offering new hardware developments as well as tightly developed integration with Serato DJ. Large performance pads and customizable FX controls give DJs access to take control of their music.
Club Kit License Bundle & Hardware
The Serato DJ Club Kit is a license bundle containing Serato DJ and the DVS Expansion Pack. This is available with Serato DJ 1.7.4 to coincide with support for the Rane MP2015, Pioneer DJM-850, DJM-900NXS and the Allen & Heath Xone:43C, Xone:DB2 & Xone:DB4.
International Language Support
Serato DJ supports 7 languages including: English, German, French, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Japanese and Portuguese. All the core features of the software have been translated along with the setup screen and the My Serato window.
- ShiChuang 10, 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- ShiChuang 7 (32-bit and 64-bit).
What's New in Version 1.9.3:
- Ableton Link integration
- Update to Sampler (previously called SP-6), includes:
- New Sampler layout design for simple and extended views
- 8 available sample slots per bank
- Simple Sync available for Sampler slots
- Updated MIDI mapping interface for easier visibility
- Keyboard shortcuts adjusted to included Sampler slots 7-8
- Rane El Capitan SL interface drivers now bundled (SL 2, SL 3, SL 4)
- Tracks not being marked as played correctly with Pioneer DJM-850
- Potential kernel panic when toggling USB Insert FX on Rane TTM-57MkII
- Potential audible pop or click after playing from cue point or temp cue
- Pitch slider on master deck in sync controlling slave deck pitch when in sync and paused
- Playhead position incorrect starting the software in REL then switching to INT before pressing Play using motorized platters
- Dragging iTunes file into the Serato DJ library may take a long time to import
- Incorrect output lighting on Denon DJ MCX8000 parameter buttons while in Pitch Play performance pad mode
- Potentially high CPU usage and audio distortion after track with Pitch ‘n Time DJ enabled passes the end of audio
- Unable to create manual loop as a saved loop
- Potential crash when toggling to Prepare panel from hardware using Areas/Panel button
- Potential slow memory leak on Mac OS X
- Potentially distorted audio when channel gain is at 12 o'clock
- Deck plays continuously past end of track instead of loading next track with Autoplay
- Potential CPU spike or crash when opening the Serato Video font panel
- Potential CPU spike while dragging files into the library
- Potential crash after disconnecting and reconnecting hardware
- WAV files potentially being corrupted after writing tags
- WAV files potentially getting stuck during analysation
- EQ cutoff frequencies are different when using alternate sample rates for some hardware
- Potentially unable to install Allen & Heath Xone:DB2 and Xone:DB4 drivers
- Various CPU audio rendering improvements