Capture One Pro 184.108.40.206 Multilangual | MacOSX | 303 MB
Capture One Pro 9 - The Professional Choice In Imaging Software. Capture One is a comprehensive and user-oriented Mac OS X application that provides the required tools to capture, organize, adjust and display your photos.
Professional photo editing app
What is more, Capture One comes with a powerful RAW image converter capable to render precise colors and display even the smallest details. Consequently, you can deliver high quality images with great color and fine detail from various DSRLs RAW files. The raw processing engine is accompanied by tailor-made camera profiles designed to bring out the best in your camera. You can even take pictures at higher ISO values and reduce the noise in post production.
Capture One enables you to manage and organize your pictures using custom catalogs, with advanced asset management and intuitive virtual organization. You can open multiple catalogs at the same time and share them with your clients. Thanks to the instant tether capture feature, you can take pictures directly from within Capture One. The Live View allows you to quickly apply styles, compose your image and change the shooting settings.
Customizable user interface
What is more, Capture One helps you personalize your workspace and improve your workflow by using different workspaces according to the tasks you need to complete. You can use the Library tools to gain access to images stored in your Albums, Smart Albums and Favorites.
Additionally, you can manually sort images according to the desired criteria, create smart albums and catalog your work. You can use the search and filtering tools to further refine your search and find the desired images.
File naming and metadata editing
By using the Metadata tools you can read, updated and edit the information and even narrow your image search using metadata criteria. The built-in renaming tools helps you create custom, token-based naming systems. You just have to define your own text and tokens naming pattern and apply it to multiple photos.
On top of the above mentioned tools and features, Capture One helps you adjust and enhance your images, change their exposure and clarity. When you are happy with your changes you can create slideshows, web galleries or output your pictures in professional-looking print layouts.
NEW IMAGE EDITING TOOLS IN v9
- Revised contrast engine - Changes have been made to the algorithms of color, saturation and contrast. And the color editor has been revised to align design with the color balance tool. Handles are made easier to use and adjust, and the tool is now scalable when undocked.
- Masks from color editor - The color editor now allows the user to make a mask from a color edit.
- New Brush pack - Tool changes include the addition of flow, airbrush, straight line brushing, and the ability to link brushes.
- Luma curves and local curves - Added to the curve tool palette, Luma curves can be used to create contrast curves without affecting saturation. Also, curves can be used locally.
- Battery status for toolbar - This new tool can be placed on the tool bar where it gives a power supply overview to the attached tethered camera, warning photographers of low power during a shoot.
- Export EIP for catalogs - Catalog users can now benefit from EIP export for easy transportation of RAW and Settings, off system. In the Export originals panel, there is now an option to Export as EIP. Sessions users can also choose to Export originals. This creates a workflow in which the original RAW and adjustments are not packed - instead a copy is made, packed as EIP.
- DNG colors - This new feature allows Capture One Pro to treat and display supported camera files that have been converted to DNG (and include the RAW file in the DNG package), as if in their original format.
NEW ASSET MANAGEMENT TOOLS
- Keywords Tool - Keywords may be added and removed from images. The standard Capture One tool tips for local reset, local copy apply, pre-sets and help are available for this tool.
- Keyword Libraries - Used to manage the list (or lists) of keywords in a catalog or a session. As the Keywords tool adds keywords to images, the document Keyword Library is populated. This forms a keyword list for any and all terms in the current document and is unique for the session or the catalog.
- Sortable Keywords - Unique to Capture One Pro 9, users are able to reorder keywords in the Keywords tool for single image selections.
9.3 Camera Support
Canon 5D Mk IV
Fuji lm X70
Fuji lm X-E2s
Fuji lm X-T2
Panasonic G7 Mk II
9.3 Lens Support
Schneider Kreuznach LS 45mm f/3.5
Schneider Kreuznach LS 150mm f/2.8
Canon EF 14mm f/2.8 II USM
Canon EF 180mm f/3.5L Macro USM
Canon EF 200mm f/2L IS USM
Canon EF 28mm f/2.8 IS USM
Canon EF 300mm f/2.8L IS II USM
Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM
Canon EF 50mm f/2.5 Compact Macro
Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L USM
Canon EF-M15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM
Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T 16-35 mm F2.8 ZA SSM II
Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T 24-70 mm F2.8 ZA SSM II
Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar T FE 24-70 mm F4 ZA OSS
Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 16-80mm f/2.8-4E ED VR
Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 14-150mm 1:4.0-5.6 II
Sony 1.4x Teleconverter
Sony 2x Teleconverter
Zeiss Planar T FE 50mm F1.4 ZA
9.3 Feature Documentation
Capture One 9.3 feature set is released with hardware support for Eizo self calibrating monitors. The release also includes a number of under the hood re-factors and bug xes.
New Features Eizo Monitor Calibration
Eizo monitors with the built in “swing out calibrator can now be calibrated from within Capture One for optimal color calibrations. Simply run the calibration from the preferences menu and the attached monitors will be con gured to the Image Professors standard for color proo ng.
CG248 (UHD 4K)
CG318 (DCI 4K) Known issues
Calibration can be done only if the monitor is connected to the USB.
If calibration fails, rst try power cycling the monitor. In most cases this should x the problem. If calibration fails again restart of the machine.
Capture One will not nd the swing sensor if the correct USB port is not connected to the computer. This happens with some units observed with two USB ports in some older models (Only one of the USB ports is internally connected to the swing sensor).
Color Navigator can interfere with the Phase One generated pro le after system restart.
Some under the hood changes have been made to how meta data is handled by the app and exchange with XMP sidecars. There should be no di erences to operation but performance and robustness should be improved. A number of bugs have been addressed as a result.
Some under the hood changes have been made to recipes. Operation remains the same, but robustness and stability should be improved as a result. A number of bugs have been addressed as part of this refactor.
Fixed since 9.2.1:
Fixed a settings migration issue that could cause some loss of information
Fixed an issue causing local adjustment masks not to be persisted properly
Allow negative increments for the capture counter
Fixed an issue causing image settings to be ignored when importing images with existing adjustments
Fixed an issue causing certain lens correction pro les not to be applied properly
Fixed some strings for the Italian localization
Fixed crashes with certain shortcuts
Fixed a crash related to the camera tool properties
Fixed a minor memory leak
Various other minor xes and improvements
System: Mac OS X 10.10.5 and higher
Home Page - https://www.phaseone.com
No mirrors please