SimpleMind 1.14 | MacOSX | 10.7 MB
Mind mapping helps you organize your thoughts, remember things and generate new ideas. Weve created a beautiful, intuitive app, so you can mind map wherever you are and whenever you want. SimpleMind is designed to synchronize your Mind Maps across platforms.
Easy to use.
Continuously fine-tuned based on customer feedback.
Trustworthy and reliable: 7 years of updates and improvements.
Used in a wide range of applications: business, education, legal and medical.
Unique free layout or different auto layouts.
Seamless synchronization using Dropbox.
Add media and documents.
Share Mind Maps.
Change and customize the appearance.
Tools to help you maintain overview.
- place topics anywhere you want in the free layout
- or use one of the different auto layouts (great for brainstorming)
- virtually unlimited page size and number of elements
- supports multiple Mind Maps on one page
- start with an image at the center of the Mind Map
- reorganize and restructure using drag, rotate, re-arrange or reconnect
- use single select or multiple select
- use checkboxes, auto-numbering
- link any two topics with a crosslink
- label relations
Seamless synchronization using Dropbox
- sync your Mind Maps with other devices using Dropbox as a conduit
- avoid data loss by recovering deleted Mind Maps
- restore previous versions of a Mind Map
- Dropbox stores deleted files and file versions for at least 30 days
Add media and documents
- voice memos
- icons (stock or custom)
- links (navigation or hyperlink)
Share your Mind Map
- for example as PDF or Image
- outline, can be imported in word processors
- import/export as Freemind or opml
- use the presentation mode to show your Mind Map to others
Change and customize the appearance
- apply our pre-defined style sheets
- pick colors from the style color palette or choose custom colors
- change the appearance of topics and lines
- customize background color
- collapse and expand branches
- hide or show branches or topics
- highlight branches by displaying branch borders
- organize your Mind Maps in folders
Whats New in Version 1.14
Outliner - in the Inspector panel. Outliner synchronizes with the selection in the editor. Use drag & drop in the outline to reorder topics.
Keyboard shortcuts for Show Outline: Command+1, Show Note: Command+2 allow fast switching between topics in outline and note.
Angled relation paths.
Adjustable relation paths - drag to adjust the path.
New build-in style sheet: Chart (angled paths + arrows).
Check Spelling for entire mind map, shorcut Command+;
Live spelling and automatic spelling correction support for mind map editor.
Paste Text as List and Import plain text .txt files. Each new line creates a new topic, leading tabs are interpreted as hierarchy level.
“Enable Snap Options check added to Snap Options. Snap to guide lines and snap to grid are only active when this option is checked. Pressing Command while dragging a topic, temporarily inverts this option. This allows easy enabling/disabling the snap feature in specific cases.
Relation style presets, create and apply adjusted relation styles.
Export as Encapsulated PostScript (eps) (Export, Mail, Export to Dropbox).
Removed “reorder topics panel, reordering sibling order is now more conveniently done with the outliner.
OS - MacOSX 10.7 or Later
Home Page - http://www.simpleapps.eu/simplemind/desktop/osx