Manuscripts v1.1.4 (Mac OSX) | 188 MB
Writing tool for complex documents. Manuscripts is a writing tool for complex documents: it helps with the entire process of writing up complex work, from outlining the paper to the editing, proofreading and publishing stages, all from within one beautiful experience. Manuscripts is a word processor re-imagined to take a lot of mechanical formatting work off the author's shoulders, so he or she can focus on the substance of one's work. We top the editing features with a fully version-controlled file format and flexible import and export options. Our design packs in an unprecedented range of functionality, including multi-figure panels, table editing and equations, as well as a top-of-the-line citation workflow, all in one unified experience. The application imports and exports MS Word, LaTeX, Markdown and HTML.
What's New in Version 1.1.4:
- Adds progress indication to bibliography data imports.
- Very long running bibliography data imports will no longer time out.
- Citations and bibliography are now updated whenever a section is deleted.
- Adds a preference that allows toggling the suggested creation of a bibliography when you insert the first citation in the document.
- You now hear a beep when inserting citations to parts of the document that do not allow citations to be inserted.
- Improved inspector layout when inspector is pushed to a very narrow width.
- Improved fullscreen window behaviour in the split view.
- Adds a preference to toggle the drawer-like window resizing when showing or hiding the inspector or the outline.
- Subtle reorganisation of preference options across preference tabs.
- Remember window state for documents whose document window was closed on previous session.
- Improved reliability when creating and choosing user created paragraph styles.
- Allow deleting user created paragraph styles.
- Importing from Bookends now works also with the Mac App Store version of Bookends.
- Fixes importing of large Mendeley libraries.
- Fixes Mendeley authentication such that importing from Mendeley no longer shows error messages after the authentication token has expired.
- The "Paste as" menu is now presented reliably when hovered over multiple times.
- Fixes an issue causing a rare issue causing a previously saved manuscript failing to load.
- Improved stability when dragging and dropping in the outline.
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction